SwaRon OS ~Mouse Hunt~ - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRon911

BANSHEES ARSE ON FIRE this was HILARIOUS πŸ€£
How do u come up with such SHEER randomness ???...lol i came up with this when a mouse actually came into my house and my mom came screaming out of the kitchen...lol i have loads of more crazy idea to torture u people😈 but got exams too...just wait till they over and then i'll be starting two FFsπŸ˜ƒ
I LOVE ur work man !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  Kudos for thinking differently and kudos for expressing it so brilliantly πŸ‘ .. looking forward to ur next OS/SS/FF ! πŸ˜³..aww thank you.
hey thanks so much for ur comment dear...loved it.
OMG, it's really funny...:) hashas ke mere pet me chuhe pehlese hi doud rahe the wo bechare behosh ho gaye...lolz...:) nice attempt... N u didn't suck it n all ok...??
LOL awsm os
Swayam scared of a mouse rolf
🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£
this was hilarious
I was laughing like a maniac as I could so imagine it happening
I was laughing so hysterically my mom thought I have gone insane

btw the one who says u suck must be a fool

pd loved it
wow! such a cute os ooh man!
sharon after swayam nd swayam screaming rey bachao mujhe so cute awesome pls do write more pls 

I am waitng to see shantanu in such an avatar like uπŸ˜›. pls u dont suck at the humorus aspects...well i think u r pretty awesomeπŸ˜ƒ
Gosh this OS reminded me of my encounter with mouse..same as swayam's... i and mouse both  were scared of each other both were running sometimes towards each other some time away fromπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..gosh that night lol ..this os brought back the memories...😊

hilariousπŸ˜†
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
πŸ˜†

Too Hilarious
i can actually imagine tannu's n Sk's expression...truly adoreable
awesome OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

You ROCK!!!

Don't know how you come with such ideas. Swayam scared of mouse, running for life... ha ha ha

A M E Z I N G πŸ‘
hilarious...
amazng...suprb...fantabulous...
i wsh v cld c tannu nd sk ..actng..on it...it wld b d bst momnt n d3..evr..bt it cn nvr hppn nw