DaShInG_DeViL thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
okay guys here is another OS from my side...i have no idea what got into me while i was writing this and more over i have no idea what made me post it,,,,anyways since i am posting it,,,so hereit is hope u all will like it and hopefully it will cheer  up all up...enjoy

MOUSE HUNT

He stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes after a few seconds rubbing them and then when his eyes adjusted to the darkness he saw it, sitting on him, starring at him with his small eyes. he could feel the goose bumps rising on his arms and his breath got stuck in his throat for a moment in went stiff due to the shock of seeing it right in front of him moreover sitting on him then after a few moments as he realized what is happening he quickly went moved back shouting "OMGSHARONHE ISONMEHEISONME" and in doing so he bumped into Sharon waking her up too and when it was not going anywhere though it was sitting on the bed now he could still feel his gaze upon him and moved a back a bit more and in the process threw Sharon off the  bed.

She had not even opened her eyes properly yet when she suddenly hit the cold floor. Her eyes wide open now and she was clearly irritated. She took a moment to get out of the effects of sleepiness and then stood up looking for swayam ready to chop him up. But when she stood up she could hardly control her laughter he looked so adorable. He was standing on top of the couch with horrified expressions on his face while the thing me was so scared of was sitting a few feet away from the couch probably horrified himself. Sharon felt immense love towards him, he looked like a baby. She felt like going and pulling his cheeks while he was actually screaming now when that thing moved a bit "eeehhh shaaaron don't just stand there….do something!" Sharon replied while hardly controlling her laughter "awww….but u look so cute" she cooed at him as if she was talking to a baby and he glared back at her clearly not in a mood to discuss how cute he is. Sharon placed her hands upon her hips and replied "gosh swayam it is just a mouse" and moved to shoo him away but she took few steps towards the poor thing he got scared, ran away  and hid under the couch while swayam jumped from the couch running out of the room and knocking Sharon down on his way. A second later while she was getting up rubbing her back the mouse also ran outside beside her out of her room and a few seconds later she heard swayam scream "OMG it's after me"

She walked outside her room shaking her head. The only thing her hubby was scared off was a god dam mouse. Good thing she wasn't scared of it or else both of them would have been screaming while running around in the house at this hour of night. She entered the kitchen looking for both of them and saw one of them. swayam was sitting on the table with a frying pan in his hand. Oh god this was the funniest thing she had ever seen. She stopped in her tracks and an involuntary laughter escaped out of her lips. She clutched her stomach with both of her hands and tried to stand still while laughing. "don't laugh" said swayam while tears actually rolled down her cheeks due to laughter. He was already feeling like a fool sitting with a frying pan in his hand as if it was only thing which could save him from a mouse-his worst fear. She continued laughing and he said "its right behind you" she quickly jumped away and looked around saying "where is it?" this time it was his turn to smirk and he said "huh u urself r so scared of it" Sharon again started to laugh and said "at least I am not the one with a frying pan in my hand" and then it came out from under the refrigerator and swayam said "eeek Sharon it is here" she quickly came in its way blocking him from going outside and it ran in the opposite direction towards swayam who look as if he had seen a ghost. Even though he was sitting on top of the table actually few feet above safe from the little monster, he was still scared and moved backwards which caused him to fall from the table. He fell upon his back and quickly sat up and saw the mouse running towards him in full speed. He grabbed his weapon which was luckily still in his hand, closed his eyes and banged it upon the mouse. A loud shriek went in his ears and he opened his one only upon hearing scared that it was actually a talking mouse and then he went numb. Boy if he was frightened before he was scared beyond imagination now. There sat Sharon with her head in her hands and fire burning in her eyes. She had seen him falling of the table and at the same time had dived to catch the mouse and then the next thing she knew she was being hit by a frying pan. He had banged the frying pan on her head. He looked at her scared his big eyes almost popping out of their sockets as Sharon just stood up without saying anything. He hoped against hope that maybe she will let him go alive but he knew this was just silence before the storm. She opened the cabinet and took out another frying pan then she pointed it towards him and said "Now Mr Swayam Shekawat who is gonna save you from me?" then she gave him an evil grin and he ran for his life.

He peeked outside to see if the coast was clear or not. There was no sign of Sharon or the mouse. He took a sigh of relief and came outside but as soon as he came outside he realized he had been tricked. Sharon was coming towards him with the frying pan still in her hands from his right side and the mouse was coming towards him from his left side. His mind went blank and he just stood there like a statue looking from Sharon to mouse in turn. But as soon as he got his senses back he went forward more like jumped forward and then he heard a loud "bang" noise. He looked back and saw Sharon standing there with her hands crossed upon her chest and once again there was no sign of the mouse. She had missed him and she didn't like it. Her eyes clearly told him she had not given up yet and he spoke "shar…" and then his throat went dry when he realized there is something soft and fluffy upon his feet. For a second he went stiff due to shock and then as slowly his senses came back to him he tried to get that thing off of him and moved back a few steps which caused him to fall on the couch. Now the poor thing trying to get away from these mad people had was on his stomach and he tried to throw him away but it jumped on his hand. He screamed and shook his hand like a maniac due to which the mouse went flying away and landed on sharon's head. Sharon shook her hand and the mouse landed on the floor and ran out of the house thanking god but boy Sharon was ready to kill him. She took deep breaths and spoke through closed teeth "YOU THREW A M.O.U.S.E ON ME" swayam shook his head in negative as he was not able to say anything. She took a step towards him and the expressions on her face rose goose bumps on his skin and without wasting a second more he stood up dodged her assault and ran outside following the mouse screaming "REY SAVE ME" who lived next door to him.

P.S: okay so ummm i know i suck at writing humourous stuff...yeah i know...lol i wanted to write something different instead of as always making the girl scared of a mouse i decided to make the boy scared...lol...but still do leave ur preciouse comments and hit the button if i all liked it.

P.P.S: i would love to see tannu in such an avatar he is such an actor and i would love to see the expressions on his face if he would ever do such a scene.

thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is not meant to be humorous or did u say u sucked at it man u totally rocked at making it funny i was laughing so much reading this and my mum was thinking i had gone mad it was amaizng
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the laugh😃
I myself am scared of mouse, so it served the purpose of horror too...eeggghh..
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
edited
awwee so cute update & funny also 
man you are one intense writer ...but still this work is also good.
Edited by prachin10 - 12 years ago
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
gosh this is one of the humorous OS i've ever read...swayam scared of mouse lol...n at this line i couldn't control my laughter  swayam was sitting on the table with a frying pan in his hand. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣... n omg sharon first she got hit with a frying pan n den swayam threw the mouse on sharon ab toh rey toh kya god bhi swayam ko sharon se nhi bacha sakte...thnxx for the pm Edited by lovely7010 - 12 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
swaron mouse fight os.amazing.swayam afraid of mouse lol n sharon teases him.poor swayam ek taraf sharon n dusri taraf mouse phas gaya..love it
shaani2209 thumbnail
oh my goodness you actually cracked me up with this...i could so imagine tannu doing this🤣...thanks for the pm buddy...
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This was hilarous mann... N why always the girl scared i loved the fact that it wasnt sharon who was scared... Great job...
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too gud. Plz keep writing this kind of stuf.
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this was hilarous dude :) i couldnt stop ROFLing during the whole os !! truly amazing :)