Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Lokhande AT#7- Apsara Ho Tum Ya Koi Pari (Page 122)

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fansush

i never imagined   ek sush gone n pr land has  3 camps  like   arviLOL  srry i always laugh at this   no offense   but the name is so funny     n there is ht fans n we the loyal anki soldiersLOL

LOL     its lk    srk      salman      n  ajay   campsLOL

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

rashi their are many such things said why bother on fb their is whole comp btw sushant vs rithvik and ankita vs ashaLOL

ya that is so sick. And they tag me in all their pics.. I am damn tired now.. I have told the ppls many times that tag me only in Sushita's pics but these ppls don't listen only.. Seems like my FB account is not mine..
ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshuNaik

rashi their are many such things said why bother on fb their is whole comp btw sushant vs rithvik and ankita vs ashaLOL

ya that is so sick. And they tag me in all their pics.. I am damn tired now.. I have told the ppls many times that tag me only in Sushita's pics but these ppls don't listen only.. Seems like my FB account is not mine..
u are talking about urself they tag sushant guess tis is reason both dont update and looks like ankita was online yest as she commented  on her brother status(cousin) but didnt update anything  i mean it is soo irritating all of us get notifications how does he feel ten?and ppl are happy only wen sushant praised RD but otherwiseConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzJaishankarGuggu_Mintyfansush

Guggu_Minty IF-Rockerz
Guggu_Minty
Guggu_Minty

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fansush

Ya lol.. Galat family...

Btw saw the new promo.. Looked so good, the music, the scenes and the editing was too good. Excited for the episode. But I think Soham will not believe Archana Manav. He will only believe Varsha. Again Archana will be heartbroken.

whats the promo     n ya varsha it has to be    itni jaldi ekta mata nahi manegiLOL

aarey that same one, Archana ki aankhein bhar aayegi Soham ko dekhar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fansush

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged

u are talking about urself they tag sushant guess tis is reason both dont update and looks like ankita was online yest as she commented  on her brother status(cousin) but didnt update anything  i mean it is soo irritating all of us get notifications how does he feel ten?and ppl are happy only wen sushant praised RD but otherwiseConfused
i think the fans really thought that arjun purvi are leads of the show post leap but they didn't knew ekta did all this just to promote KSKHH and when her job is finished she separated them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzJaishankarGuggu_Mintyfansush

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
rashi i dunno about that but lets not forget even pr cvs tried their level best to show RD as Sushant character Manav but they didnt succeed plus if i am not wrong Sushant had opposed many story way back then of manav-shravani marriage 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulz

fansush IF-Sizzlerz
fansush
fansush

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
  i  feel  ankita  is  suffering in  all this    poor thing has enough responsibility as it is    she was there frm the start

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzJaishankar

rash2222 IF-Rockerz
rash2222
rash2222

Posted: 08 October 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

rashi i dunno about that but lets not forget even pr cvs tried their level best to show RD as Sushant character Manav but they didnt succeed plus if i am not wrong Sushant had opposed many story way back then of manav-shravani marriage 
that's true ... infact whole arjun purvi love story was created by the cv's by keeping archana manav love story in mind... i know this arjun purvi love story never had originality on first place it was exact copy of archana manav just that there background music was different... why would people watch same stuff twice that to in same show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatRulzJaishankar

Go to top