Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: devvivek

Ek HUG ki keemat tum kya jaano Rohan Babu, maggie noodle se alag hota hai, suhagan k mann ka pyar hota h ek HUG , lekin HUGGING SHUGGING is permittd 2 Patiji nly i.e Ashu said by Nids. Lol

Wah Wah Vivu...AshNi has made a Shayar out of U .. πŸ˜³
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cute post tanu πŸ‘ 

n episode was deffo 10 on 10 πŸ‘..ashni romance dikaho ...fans ki wah wah pao πŸ˜‰ 

ashni was blushing n so as fans πŸ˜³
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

cute post tanu πŸ‘ 

n episode was deffo 10 on 10 πŸ‘..ashni romance dikaho ...fans ki wah wah pao πŸ˜‰ 

ashni was blushing n so as fans πŸ˜³

Aare.. do -teen din se itna blush kara rahe hain .. hai rabba β˜ΊοΈ

I turn into tomato.. seeing them onscreen β˜ΊοΈ
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

No one commented on the song... πŸ˜­ u all din like it πŸ₯Ί

No fair Tanu, mentioned your song was lovely in my comments. πŸ˜†
Thanks Mudra, and you have put me in trouble with Tanu now!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just kidding!

Anyways, a thought just struck me. i was thinking about Rohan and the drama surrounding the ring. I think Rohan has taken it but will change his mind and may offer to search for it. Of course he will find it and return it to CB, but I feel Anji will give him an odd look. I think he is going to create minor road blocks between now and the wedding, cause small tensions and cofusions but CVs are not going to get too negative. This guy is basically good and not malicious by nature, so he will not go Mallu's way.

Prediction: I think CVs are going to take this track and Rohan's character similar to Julia Roberts in My Best Friends Wedding or the Hindi remake, with Uday Chopra, Meri Yaar ki Shaadi hai!

Rohan will continue doing this till Anji confronts him and opens his eyes and he realizes just how much Ashni love each other...hope this comes true, it will be good, light hearted, emotional and still positive and  bring Ashni even closer. The serious Mallu track can start after this, maybe after Ashni wedding...

Mudra, this hug was different. Nidhi hugged him on impulse, just like she sometimes hugged Rohan in their playfulness. But here Nidhi suddenly became aware of Ashu, her bedroom and she felt shy...Ashu understood and smiled as if indicating that he did not mind her hugging him. It will deffo take a few more of these hugs for Ashu to respond back with a hug but he is sure going to catch up...

Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

No fair Tanu, mentioned your song was lovely in my comments. πŸ˜†
Thanks Mudra, and you have put me in trouble with Tanu now!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† i know.. i saw it.. was kidding.. πŸ˜³  u know trying to play.. CRY BABY ..since everyone on the show is Happy Happy πŸ€£

@Mudra... lolz.. again kidding.. .😳  πŸ˜†
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great post tanu as always

i truly enjoyed all the ashni romance

Nidhi ka sharmana and ashu ka ghabrana[

the hug

and angry Rohan

but mujhe is rohan k iraday kuch naik nahin lag rahay... hope he will not create any misunderstanding between them

but today was all about ashni and the phone convo was too sweet

but the ashu scared of getting out from the room was a bit over-rated

yaar itna intezar karne k baad tau usay bhaagay bhagay jana chahiye mangni k liye

eagerly waiting for tomorrow's epi now
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wooow lovely episode as well as ur post great work tanu πŸ‘ can't wait for tmr... 😊
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Hi Tanu, Just now finished watching the epi.

Sorry for being the spoil sport yaar... but.. after reading everybody's reviews I had hopes...but..

Koi mujhe yeh baat batao...

1. What they dont have any other piece of furniture other than a  sada hua stool? 😲  and that was not at all funny.
2. That plate episode was not OTT?😲 😲
3. Anybody would enter into Nidhi's room without knocking? 😑 this is a normal routine in their house I guess.
4. Why would any mother ask for decorating in 'beti ki sagai' on the death bed... wouldnt it be for marriage?? πŸ˜• and Nidhi's superfast tears...😲

5. Unnecessary Solanki's PJs for the sweets department...πŸ˜•
6. Armaan's kurta...which fashion house is he running...?.. I wouldnt dare enter...

Hmmm...😲 ....

Yeh kya hai...😲
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Hi Tanu, Just now finished watching the epi.

Sorry for being the spoil sport yaar... but.. after reading everybody's reviews I had hopes...but..

Koi mujhe yeh baat batao...

1. What they dont have any other piece of furniture other than a  sada hua stool? 😲  and that was not at all funny.
2. Was the plate episode was not OTT?😲 😲

Yes it was OTT ..but pretty much in keeping with yesterdays OTTness around the sagai wagai πŸ˜‰

3. Anybody would enter into Nidhi's room without knocking? 😑 this is a normal routine in their house I guess.

This is routine if a young lad can come pull nidhi out of her bed.. enter her bathroom with her.. this is nothing πŸ˜†

4. Why would any mother ask for decorating in 'beti ki sagai' on the death bed... wouldnt it be for marriage?? πŸ˜• and Nidhi's superfast tears...😲

Yes.. it should b marriage.. that was odd... tears ke liye.. glycerine baba prakat ho gaye yar πŸ˜‰

5. Unnecessary Solanki's PJs for the sweets department...πŸ˜•
6. Armaan's kurta...which fashion house is he running...?.. I wouldnt dare enter...

Hmmm...😲 ....

Yeh kya hai...😲

I think these are overall minor flaws.. whats ur take on the AshNi bit?? Phone convo?? these were the key elements.. Rohans action of hiding the ring... 

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey was just thinkin somethin

does anyone remember nidhi's reaction when she saw ashu stubble-less..
i dont remember...how did she react..or rather did she notice@ all...
unlike us jo stubble ke liye bawre hue jaa rahe hain!