Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Anita tells Indu and Malti that they had hided about sadanand's illness till now...but now sadanand is breathing his last and the only wish of him is to see malti and seek forgiveness from her. Indu takes Malti to Sadanand's house. Shobha sees Indu and Malti in Radha's house and gets curious.

Sadanand pretends to be critically ill...and he talks to malti and asks her to forgive him. Malti forgives Sadanand. Sadanand says he wants malti and indu to stay with them...malti thinks of indu and his feelings..if they stay there indu will never be able to forget sanchi...so she says they will come to see him regularly...but can't stay there. Sadanand feels bad and says malti din't forgive him yet...Malti agrees to stay with Indu in sadanand's house. Indu asks his sadanand mama that he want balcony room to stay...sadanand understands his idea and says he will get balcony room only. Susheel meets malti...she will be very happy to see him. Meanwhile sobha come to sadanand's house and she finds out that Sadanand and Malti are related. In there talk she also finds out that radha and sadanand has played drama of sadanand being ill...but she talks in favour to radha only.

Radha says to sobha that she has arranged a prayer for Sadanand's good health...and asks her to say about the prayer to all the colony members and invite them...on her behalf. Sanchi comes down to drop mehek...sanchi sees all colony members going into sadanand's house. meanwhile sobha sees sanchi and tells her about prayer in sadanand's house...and also invite her to the prayer.

Precap : prayer will going on in sadanand's house and suddenly there will be a powercut...somebody says fuse is gone...indu says he will go and check the fuse. Sanchi also says to her mother she will go and check the fuse. 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1arunavelkennedyNarcissistshantellbrowndent4uivanta29WestwickmadanikeUDEYJay Deolsuki11Faayey_mahi_bluedreamz953Namzzl0veySofnaFallen Angellashysallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 26th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Narcissist

Narcissist

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Thnx fr the update Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRams3697

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. 
I'm sorry, havent seen it but this track does not make sense to me. Indu's mom's character seemed shrewder than this. And why would Indu agree? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikesuki11FaayeyRams3697

madanike

madanike

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Awesome!But even I dont understand how could indu's mom agree whatever as long as we get to see more insa scenes Now this is what I like.I think we will see indu and sanchi as neighbours and also more insa scenes.I hope they make it mor funny cute scenes not again that sanchi hating indu and despising him.NO Way no more cv's enough is enough.But I still want the old dabaang indu back.Smile

Edited by madanike - 26 April 2012 at 10:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ps_iluUDEYFaayeyRams3697suki11Jay DeolNamzz

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yes looks like this track could pave way for cuter scenes... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYFaayeyRams3697suki11Jay DeolNamzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update  Ramya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike

suki11

Goldie

suki11

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update!

Like everyone else I'm looking forward to this upcoming track, provided we have cute INSA scenes, not the usual hate and anger centred ones!

Lol Indu still loves Sanchi and wants his regular dose of 'eye tonic', that's why he's adamant about having the balcony room. I don't know if I actually liked the fact that Saranand seemed to hint that this type of behaviour of Indu's was a similar characteristic of his own, but it was funny when he pointed it out.

I don't why Malti Devi fell for the Tiwari's act, maybe CV's are just trying to rush the Indu/Sanchi neighbour track, so couldn't be bothered to show her doubting anything. And to be honest if we get some progression on the INSA track, I for once actually don't mind if they have done that! 

I hope the truth about how the Tiwari's got their house, is revealed soon. Plus its high time Indu's father made an entry, and he should automatically like Sanchi!

Can't wait to see Sanchi's reaction on Indu being her neighbour! I wonder if CV's are going to show with all the family dushmani Indu and Sanchi as some sort of twisted version of Romeo and Juilet? They have already shown some similar characteristics between Malti Devi and Sanchi.  For instance both are shrewd, smart strong women, who - in the case of Malti Devi for certain - have succeeded to have an own independent power base, regardless of the influential men in their lives.

Plus I think it was significant how they were showing rejecting the auspicious shagan in the same manner. Maybe Sanchi will one day defy all like Malti Devi did and elope with a 'loafer' like she did?!

Don't know if I want her shown to actually do that, but I admit I wouldn't mind seeing her that crazy in love with Indu, that she would certainly be willing to do so!

Edited by suki11 - 26 April 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeUDEYJay DeolNamzz

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Ramya ---- thanks for the update.

Hey Cutie you just won't learn... still pining for that ice queen dumbo  - I am sorry to be a spoil sport but I hope she doesn't give him hard time over this and laugh and smirk with her smirky friend.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

With this fuse business - I hope she doesn't burn as he will have to save her arse again and she still won't appreciate or show her gratitude towards him instead she will have pakoras with her friend smirky and laugh at his expense.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Cutie when will you learn.  There is plenty of fish in the sea and better looking than that dumbo.

I honestly hope that I am wrong and we see some cute INSA scenes  - here is being optimistic

Jay

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeUDEYsuki11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.