Mockery of a serious issue...

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What kind of a grandmaa teaches her grandkids to misbehave??? so that her philandering son can come back to her DIL?? which birdbrain does she have??? kids misbehaving with Anushka is only showing Mona in a bad light..

What kind of a person can sleep with his gf on the bed he shared with his wife for 12 years?🤢 Pradeep is the most insensitive, shameless and horrible character i have ever seen on tv.. the man is just plain selfish😡

What kind of a woman can bear to be in the house her bf has been sharing with his wife?🤢 but at least she is trying to adjust no matter how childishly its shown is another matter...a smart n chic business woman is ruined by making her act kiddish over her shoes!! it was so ridiculous!! you have a problem.. dont go to live with the man.. as simple as that..

What kind of a mom cant use her head and sends her little kids to be with their dad just to get him back??🤢

What kind of a woman wants her philandering hubby to be back in her life..inspite of trying to start her own life so that she can take back her kids and stand up for herself.. Mona is shown drinking coffee all the time!! 

cvs have ruined Mona and Anushka's character totally😭 ðŸ˜¡

A story that could have handled such a serious issue of EMA in a sensitive way, something like ekta's own like BALH, has been made into a comedy of errors..

Doesnt Ekta check what her nimrod cvs are churning.. at least make the show realistic at least to some extent... but then i am expecting too much from her.. Naa.. her job is to just start a show,, creativity, common sense jaaye bhaad mein..😡

Too many loopholes,, just too angry with cvs for ruining what could have been a really good show..😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
100% AGREED! They have made such a mockery of this serious issue! I cant even believe Mona wants Pradeep back!
rupsii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

100% AGREED! They have made such a mockery of this serious issue! I cant even believe Mona wants Pradeep back!

Mona is being riled by her birdbrain MIL.. no matter how much she supports mona.. end plan is to get back her son.. what the heck???? Mona, the character, isnt showing any signs that she has any brains either😆..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rups2408

Mona is being riled by her birdbrain MIL.. no matter how much she supports mona.. end plan is to get back her son.. what the heck???? Mona, the character, isnt showing any signs that she has any brains either😆..

And I am getting seriously pissed at those kids! Monas has been pampering them they should be knowing to do their own homework! AND how to clean the kitchen! ffs!😡 Is it true that the older girl Bulbul used to do chhori?
rupsii thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

And I am getting seriously pissed at those kids! Monas has been pampering them they should be knowing to do their own homework! AND how to clean the kitchen! ffs!😡 Is it true that the older girl Bulbul used to do chhori?

that was only one instance when she stole a psp from a friend.. but that was because Pradeep was unable to provide the kids with latest gadgets..once Mona comes to know about the chori.. she herself took her kid to confess and plead sorry to the concerned ppl. and making the kids misbehave is only making mona look as a bad mother.. but she is not... she herself was shown telling the kids to behave properly and do their stuff on their own.. its teh MIL who has instigated the kids..
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This track is so stupid. First of all, this track is not making Mona strong. Everything has been planned by her MIL. Mona has become her MIL's puppet. Jaise main kehti hoon vaise karti jaa. Mona should have taken the kids with her and said Go to H*** to Pradeep and do something to build her confidence. She could have given private tuitions at home or done some tailoring at home and then have a succesful boutique of her own. All these doesnt need a degree and can be done from home.
How can Mona expect Anushka to become a housewife? all of a sudden. And this Pradeep is just too much. The less said the better. What are the CVs trying to portray? Why Mona using her kids as a bait to get Pradip back. Mona can become Anushka if given her the opprtunity but Anushka can never become Mona. Mona can do household chores as well as handle work but Anu can handle only business but not house work ( For this she can use maids, hire private teachers for tuitions for the kids) she can do anything with the money she has. The Cvs are forgetting its Pradeep who needs to be taught a lesson not Anushka.
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so right. I was thinking the same. Doesn't Pradeep feel guilty even for a single moment of sharing the same bed with Anushka. CVs are trying to portray Mona as a strong character, but in real life does characters and behaviors change in a blink of an eye???😡

Would have loved to see Mona growing gradually and becoming independent, working on herself and creating a new home again with her kids.  

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I know where Pradeep has got his "bhains-buddhi" from. It is genetic. 😛
rupsii thumbnail
Originally posted by: blyton

Now I know where Pradeep has got his "bhains-buddhi" from. It is genetic. 😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ðŸ¤£bhains buddhi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
But Mona is not acting any different either...Why is she following sutpid MIL's plans?  Mona is supposed to get on her feet and become independent and not slave of MIL to follow her ridiculous plans to bring Pradeep back...Mona to take this cheating husband back by punishing Anushka? 

Kehta bhi deewana aur sunta bhi deewana..