Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
i am exremely sorry, but tis show is a typical saas bahu drama... its so typical... it is like sapna  na vaavetar, diya au bati and saathya

sorry but i dont want to hurt anyone

forgive me if i am rude

shub raatri

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLS READ" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

seremban

Groupbie

seremban

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
totally agree, though sometimes saas bahu dramas can be quite interesting but this one, OMG! Is really making me want to puke. Who is the producers fooling? We arent idiots here. Please give us some wholesome healthy dramas yaar! All i here is noise and more loud noises  from the bahu.. its a toally crappy serial. Saas is trying to ape a kokila but she is far from her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forumgirl2011Luv4gamespallavi25

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurunthebest

i am exremely sorry, but tis show is a typical saas bahu drama... its so typical... it is like sapna  na vaavetar, diya au bati and saathya

forgive me if i am rude

shub raatri
1ST OF ALL DNT SAY SRRY... its totally ur opinion ...& v r fine wid it... shw is quiet gud,,, it represent normal family values... saas & bahu r gud frnds here... bhabhi luvs his devar jst lik her own kid... sasvat... d bukwrm or u cn say dat Wikipedia of d home... a luvable husband ...no saazish ... its jst a lgt hearted comedy shw... 

DipinthiFeats-Chandramukhi-

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luckdiya

Originally posted by gurunthebest

forgive me if i am rude

shub raatri
1ST OF ALL DNT SAY SRRY... its totally ur opinion ...& v r fine wid it... shw is quiet gud,,, it represent normal family values... saas & bahu r gud frnds here... bhabhi luvs his devar jst lik her own kid... sasvat... d bukwrm or u cn say dat Wikipedia of d home... a luvable husband ...no saazish ... its jst a lgt hearted comedy shw... 

its your opinion./. have watched the show.. and it is not that good..compared to bahne, baa bahu aur baby, even compared to sasural genda phool.

Bahu is loud and what ever she does is wrong ... just like Minakshi and Goryaa from Baa bahu aur baby.. and she loves her Slow Daver again like Gatu in baa bahu aur baby..
Her Husband's sister Doesnt do any house work just like Baby in "BAA BAHU AUR BABY."
It is a carbon Coppy of Baa bahur aur baby...

The sad part is :: After couple episodes It is still hard to say what kind of Drama is it
Is it just Saas bahu, Comedy, Sad, Serious, Real...

They are confusing the fans with the story... The drama was started with a Wedding, and now after 2 episodes there is another one..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25Fearless_Lover

Fearless_Lover

IF-Stunnerz

Fearless_Lover

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

its your opinion./. have watched the show.. and it is not that good..compared to bahne, baa bahu aur baby, even compared to sasural genda phool.

Bahu is loud and what ever she does is wrong ... just like Minakshi and Goryaa from Baa bahu aur baby.. and she loves her Slow Daver again like Gatu in baa bahu aur baby..
Her Husband's sister Doesnt do any house work just like Baby in "BAA BAHU AUR BABY."
It is a carbon Coppy of Baa bahur aur baby...

The sad part is :: After couple episodes It is still hard to say what kind of Drama is it
Is it just Saas bahu, Comedy, Sad, Serious, Real...

They are confusing the fans with the story... The drama was started with a Wedding, and now after 2 episodes there is another one..
[/QUOTE]2 shws cnt b similar... so in my opinion comparison is nt crrt ,,,,, stry is progressin lets wait & watch... Smile

seremban

Groupbie

seremban

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
simply put - pls abolished this confusing, not-getting-anywhere, no concrete track and a time waster drama! 

pallavi25

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ! THIS is NOT like Any other Saas bahu show ROFL ! HERE saas Doesnt torture her wife Angry ! but loves her more thn anything !! 

-Chandramukhi-

shahsb_26

Coolbie

shahsb_26

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Ahem Ahem...
Pls. Don't compare the shows!!
And second thing, if U don't like show, pls. don't visit forum,...
And w.e is the Genre, if U like it , watch it if U don't... stop it..!!

Dipinthi-Chandramukhi-.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.