u wik not believe it surely...hav a read (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

i.am.me

Groupbie

i.am.me

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
lol. . if DID 3 was rigged then of course DID 1 & 2 was also rigged. . .but both 1 & 2 seems original. . .so gotta say they played well. . .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "u wik not believe it surely...hav a read (Page 3)" in Dance India Dance Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaushikbasu

IF-Rockerz

kaushikbasu

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Not sure if the News is true but believe me Remo or Tarance would not be leaving the show. General public is more attached to the contestants they are not. I mean they are like teachers, for them every season would bring them a fresh batch of student and they get paid for this. So they would not be as emotional as we would be.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

purpleymatter

purpleymatter

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I'm not counting on them leaving the show either. Maybe they just want a pay hike lol

Geremania

Groupbie

Geremania

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I believe it. But this show is not worth being taken seriously. Watch it for entertainment alone.

phadukaran

phadukaran

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Really, so rajsmitha who came on #1 position for good 6 episodes all of the sudden she went to #4, really go show these results so someone else,.  I am glad she won.  Thank god they didn't let some popular kid win, just cuz he could do one style of dancing.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

i.am.me-desigirl-OrientalDancerThatOneGuy

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

This result is so much more believable.Raghav always deserved to be top.ANd though Pradeep, n not Sanam deserved to be second, he for some reason has a lot of audiencer support.Raghav was the true winner.DID3 dissapointed BIG TYM!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dance India Dance Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.