Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Some actual facts from KTH unit... (Page 2)

prarthitab Groupbie
prarthitab
prarthitab

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

I JUST DO NOT KNOW HOW A INTELLIGENT PERSON LIKE EKTA THINKS THAT SINCE BECOZ OF CV-REVA ETC ETC SAGA THERE IS A HIGH RATING IN TRP-THE SERIAL CAN GO ON WITHOUT THE LEAD CHARACTERS. HIGH HOPES AND A VERY UNWISE STAND. THIS IS A OPEN CHALLENGE TO BALAJI AND EKTA-IF RAJEEV'S NEWS IS OFFICIAL THEN JUST SHE HERSELF SHOULD WAIT AND WATCH.KTH WILL BE GOING DOWN THE DRAIN WITHOUT RAJEEV AND AAMNA. ANOTHER THINGS WHICH EKTA KAPOOR FORGOT TO NOTICE-SHE HAS TO BRING 10 CHARACTERS TO FULFILL THE VOID OF ONE CHARACTER AND THAT IS OF SUJAL'S. CONFIDENCE IS OKAY BUT EKTA SO MUCH OVERCONFIDENCE?????????

TULI

zunaira Senior Member
zunaira
zunaira

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Cry

CryI hope they won't quit KTH.CryIf they do i'll murder Ekta.Angry

Thanks for the information Sujalfan.

Cry

cloud Groupbie
cloud
cloud

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I will be on Sujal side, whatever he decides , I'm with him, but ofcourse won't watch KTH without himCryCry
debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

well wat i feel iz tat nothing will be a problem ....if rajeev and amna wants to leave its fine.....coz let ekta understand tat tiz show iz popular just bcoz of the 2.....although the trps remained same by keeping akshat,swayamand cg reva in the forefront....or rishis confrontation with swayam....it will not continue 4 long...

as a viewer i myself can say tat and tat 2 with 100% surity...tat 95% of the viewers who watch kth...iz just bcoz rajeev and amna......although ekta gives a concepot tat the show must go on.....yet i am dam confident.....trps will just fall bak like hell......coz its not difficult but its impossible 2 see 2 new actor4s in place of rajeev and amna......

if it would hav been in the beginning of the show it would be ok....but now as we hav spent about 2 long years with all the actors and actresses specially with rajeev and amna.........so no worry

kth will lead 2 a super flop..................spo i think instead of rajeev making any decision......ektaji should think in a clever manner and not like a child.......fighting over getting chocolates.....4m hiz or her frnds.....

debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

its her duty 2 keep rajeev bak on the show......to make her own profit....i hope she gets tiz pt soon....co z tere r many actors and actresses...tere wont be any problem 2 find one.......but the love and gratitude tat kth has received will just vanish like ether..........so its she who has the final decision 2 make...

hope tat she thinks in a sensible way tiz time........

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 8:56am | IP Logged

debashree is absolutely rite

kash ekta mai ko bhi itni akal aagaye Embarrassed

Go to top