Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Some actual facts from KTH unit...

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Friends I called my friend and he says it's certain Rajeev'll have to leave. Unless he decides against it. Ekta and her creative unit of KTH this time don't want to go into any compromise with him.

The main problem it seems has been that Rajeev has taken other assignments. Same is true with Aamna. She is getting some good offers from films also. This is something she told herself. For Humayun's project she'll have to leave the serial time to time for around 2 weeks. These are the things which are creating problems with them and the creative unit.

Another flash point was the high TRP rates KTH got even when Rajeev and Aamna were not in the forefront. The Reva-CG saga... which brought Swayam, Rishi and Akshat to the fore-front did not lower the TRP's. This has given new ideas to Balaji's that they can carry on the serial without these two also.(high hopes)

Both Rajeev and Aamna are a bit unhappy with the present storyline. Aamna had herself told me long time back after the news of her quiting came in indiantelevision that Kashish's character was supposed to be more strong later in the serial. But if that is not not followed she may quit. And now that is actually happening. Where does this character going to??? Same is with Sujal's character. Where is it leading..... These are the things that these two are unhappy about and have told so to the unit people also.

One thing is sure. TRP of KTH will fall drastically if these two leave the serial. But what I feel is Rajeev should now tell clearly if he wants to leave or not. My friend is of the view that if he does the same as last time then Ekta will not take him back. If he wants to stay then he'll have to come forward and say so.

Thats for now..... I'll let you know as soon as I get more news.....

P:S Do not copy to other forum or groups. 

Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

thanx sujalfan , i think rajeev should quit if his character does not develops well,even if he wont be doing KTH we can still see him in some other serial with a better role.

i think he is right in quiting i for 1 has not seen KTH for past so many days coz i find it really boring now a days (sorry if i have hurt anybdy by saying that it is boring)

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged

yaaa do give us newx fanxx sujalfan

but i still hope dat hopefully dese two will inshallah not quittt Embarrassed

i dunno wat m writtin lol m tooo depressed CryCry

kahin to hoag wivout sujal n kash Angryno wayyyyy

balke mai tu saare balaji k showz choor doon ge

shizajaved IF-Rockerz
shizajaved
shizajaved

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:15am | IP Logged

I jus hope that they ...dont leave....and + pray..Cry

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 8:21am | IP Logged

i hope soo same as shiza

kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged

welll i think taht ekta shuld give them more priority and they shuld no leave!! but i am sure that ekta will do something cuz she also knows that the TRP is high when these two are in...if they leave its gonna be a full time blast and no ones gonna see it...big dropdown..i still think taht they will come in the serial!!!

Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 9:54am | IP Logged

It is indeed a sad news..

It would have been good if the show ended with both Rajeev & amana there ....

But since we as outsiders do not know what transpires between the production houses & actors are really clueless.

But for Rajeev I feel ,that he should leave the show with grace & no animosity ...as the world is round ......and if  some illwill feeling some one has against him, that should not cause damage to him & his career in future.

SO RAJEEV PART WITH ALL THINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR & NO ANIMOSITY WITH ANYONE.....  & we all who like you will be surely waiting for you to come on air again in good serial very soon....

Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah KTh is going to bore paltform.....I think if their roles are heading no where then  they must have to leave.....If they will do it they can spoil themselves.

Go to top