Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

A trial run for Anushka

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Anushka thinks that romance is the essence of relationship. But man's real nature comes out when he has to deal with household issues.
Instead of taking it as a prestige issue, Anushka can call it quits. Or she can tell Pradeep that she will take care of the kids, discipline them in her own way and he should not interfere.
She is quite rich and can have 2 maids to take care of all the cooking and cleaning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsvirgo24blyton

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A trial run for Anushka" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratts

pratts

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
exactly what is the big fuss about.  Just get your servants and butlers to do all the work in the house.   Why do they have to show her cleaning and how does her not being able to cook and clean show her worth or Monas worth.  Are they are trying to prove Mona was great because she could cook and clean and did it for 12 years.  I thought the point to put across was how much she sacrificed career and study wise and chose to simply cook and clean to maintain order, personal supervision love and care for her kids.  Cooking and cleaning alone is not Monas importance.  Come on.  We want to see her a successful professional and are not interested in seeing Anushka as a failed housewife.  That is what this serial was supposed to be about.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24singhalharshblytonleavesandwavesChingaari

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Dazzler

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I think they (creative of the show) trying to let Mona win herself respect back first then career..isn't that what most of women would do to teach the other woman and  her (ex husband /boyfriend ) a lesson..and what a better way, but to let them feel/ see, why ?you were like that or what made you changed ..just saying..

For Mona these her lessons to Anushka nd Pardeep.

For Anushka to learn 
1-Money can buy anything, but can't buy Father care/attention toward his kids wife yes but his children not so sure.
2- A woman that takes a husband / father away from his family will always be the other woman/home-breaker  in the face of the Workd no matter how good she looks/ does.
3-Sleeping/ spending time with you husband doesn't  mean that your husband /boyfriend won't leave for another a woman, men are said to be dog they like to go around..
4- Nobody forget easily a person they 've lived/stayed with for more then ten years in just a few month, let alone  a wife/ the mother of his kids
5- Sleeping with a marred man is plain wrong and that too when he has children.

For Pardeep to learn
1- He is a father then husband , once you have kids life changes, as you longer living for yourself/ happiness but for you children..
2- Having sex everyday is not what marriage life is all about , but supporting each other in every sadness /happiness situation.
3- No one can understand him better then his wife..
 For both To learn 
What happen? when you break someone home/family, you can't be all happy ,because that woman to going to put your life in hell.
Anyway MONA ALL THE BEST MAY THE VICTORY BE YOUR!!!!
What happen to Mona is reality ..34 years ago my dad cheated on my mom, he got a girl pregnant  while she was at her mother place for her second child delivery(my mother first child died) thats why she had to go to her mom place for her second baby..
Anyway that why am so connecting with Kya Huaa Tera Vaada? 
I hope this show succeed !!!!

Edited by aweil1 - 26 April 2012 at 2:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aweil1

I think they (creative of the show) trying to let Mona win herself respect back first then career..isn't what most of women would do to teach the other woman and  her (ex husband /boyfriend ) a lesson..and what a better but to let them feel why ?you were like that or what made you changed ..just saying..

It is not as simple as that. For every move there can be a counter move. We see father becoming indifferent towards his children when he remarries for whatever reason. The attraction for the other woman may not die so easily.

The practical course will be to get good maintenance until Mona can stand on her feet. Teaching a lesson is fine. But accepting that creep is really the pits.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaanblytonChingaari

RamziMeriJaan

IF-Dazzler

RamziMeriJaan

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
@ Leavesandwaves 

I know/ understand you yaar , but for her kid ,Mona can do anything to make them happy, even if she have to live with that cheap man. But back to your point , If her mindset is of today generation should never take this cheapo/selfish man back . Once a man leave for another woman is no more worthy Your love/ care..

Edited by aweil1 - 26 April 2012 at 2:52am

leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aweil1

I think they (creative of the show) trying to let Mona win herself respect back first then career..isn't that what most of women would do to teach the other woman and  her (ex husband /boyfriend ) a lesson..and what a better way, but to let them feel/ see, why ?you were like that or what made you changed ..just saying..

For Mona these her lessons to Anushka nd Pardeep.

For Anushka to learn 
1-Money can buy anything, but can't buy Father care/attention toward his kids wife yes but his children not so sure.
2- A woman that takes a husband / father away from his family will always be the other woman/home-breaker  in the face of the Workd no matter how good she looks/ does.
3-Sleeping/ spending time with you husband doesn't  mean that your husband /boyfriend won't leave for another a woman, men are said to be dog they like to go around..
4- Nobody forget easily a person they 've lived/stayed with for more then ten years in just a few month, let alone  a wife/ the mother of his kids
5- Sleeping with a marred man is plain wrong and that too when he has children.

For Pardeep to learn
1- He is a father then husband , once you have kids life changes, as you longer living for yourself/ happiness but for you children..
2- Having sex everyday is not what marriage life is all about , but supporting each other in every sadness /happiness situation.
3- No one can understand him better then his wife..
 For both To learn 
What happen? when you break someone home/family, you can't be all happy ,because that woman to going to put your life in hell.
Anyway MONA ALL THE BEST MAY THE VICTORY BE YOUR!!!!
What happen to Mona is reality ..34 years ago my dad cheated on my mom, he got a girl pregnant  while she was at her mother place for her second child delivery(my mother first child died) thats why she had to go to her mom place for her second baby..
Anyway that why am so connecting with Kya Huaa Tera Vaada? 
I hope this show succeed !!!!

I can understand and empathise. Men who cheat must be punished severely.

RamziMeriJaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.