Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Materialistic VS intangible

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Mona wants to bring forth her sacrifices and efforts in building her family and keeping it together, incl extended family. Pradeep has very badly abused what she stood for proudly in her own world. She was proud( and satisfied) of what she was. Pradeep has been insensitive and handled the entire situation in a very cruel manner by taunting her abt those very things. She is hurt, and excuse me, who wouldnt be!!!.

But cvs could have handled this better. Yes Anushka can bring in maids, boarding schools, cooks etc. But see, this is the difference. Mona belongs to that category of people who feel proud when they do all this upbringing and housework with their own hands. There are more than 80 percent of women like this in India. 

Now if the housework and upbringing is going to be the deciding factor in this battle, it really is not going to make any sense. What Mona wants Pradeep to feel is not materialistic and measurable.
He has started to think on materialistic lines. That is the crux of the matter.

Now how is Mona going to make him feel the worth of some thing intangible??

PS. I am not atall in favour of Mona fighting to get her husband back after all that philandering. I support a woman who will pick up her self-respect and stand for her rights and make a future for herself and her kids. But since we are discussing this show, we are speaking abt the theme of making a husband realise his mistake. 

Edited by TSakshi - 25 April 2012 at 9:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztufvirgo24singhalharshapplenpeachesChingaari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Materialistic VS intangible" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

singhalharsh

Goldie

singhalharsh

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
u r right anushka can bring maid and all that bt till nw its only one day over so for first day she have to do all work

i m sure in coming episodes they wil bring track for mais and boarsding school and all

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.