Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

This is sucha great show !!

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I dont watch any shows on zeetv but this one is sumthing else..i hope they keep it tht way..everyone acts soo powerful ! it feels so real..it also makes me sad to see such backward mindedness still exists in india ! but seriously no saas bahu crap, its a great show !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smayatstaceyandhiteshushmiOmaRamdass

Mohini19 Goldie
Mohini19
Mohini19

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I beg to differ very politely. This is one of the most regressive shows with an equally regressive storyline. But, I'm not surprised. Zee is good at coming up with regressive storylines and plots.

Showing the rai culture that exists in one minority tribe is just so ridiculous. This is not main stream India.

No wonder, people in the west still think of India as the land of snake charmers. When will we stop portraying India in bad light?

Edited by Mohini19 - 25 April 2012 at 7:55pm
staceyandhitesh Senior Member
staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
omg i love this show!! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daisyluv

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohini19

I beg to differ very politely. This is one of the most regressive shows with an equally regressive storyline. But, I'm not surprised. Zee is good at coming up with regressive storylines and plots.

Showing the rai culture that exists in one minority tribe is just so ridiculous. This is not main stream India.

No wonder, people in the west still think of India as the land of snake charmers. When will we stop portraying India in bad light?

its cool. but wht i got from all this is, we know wht our everyday life is like. wht's the point in showing tht. most indians, like me, never knew such practices still existed in india. Is it okay to disregard them n move on with our life?the show through any means portrays the injustice in the media so people know n take an action which many ppl still don't in which i can't criticize because I'm seeing this show yet I'm not taking any action, am i?
Also, who cares wht ppl think of indians? not saying this in a bad way ..its only when u try to improve urselves in our community can we move on and make our wrld a better place. also, from where i live n the ppl i hang with, they think india is wonderful yet each country has its bad sides as it is with india too.

ANyways didnt mean to lecture on IF..may seem lifeless of me lol

Edited by daisyluv - 25 April 2012 at 8:39pm
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by staceyandhitesh

omg i love this show!! :)

omg i do too...thie new grl seems very promising..
n dayum ven tho theres an age difference..theyre showimg some awesome chemistry between sugni n vikram oolala

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index