Would you do it??

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Would you be able to put your own kids in the position that this serial is suggesting? Would you leave your kids with their father who left a 12 yr marriage for another women? Not knowing what circumstances the kids would live in??

What is going on? No mother would  ever leave my kids to an idiot like that...and with another women who can readily break a family!!!!

Not impressed...Don't use kids to get your idiotic husband back... You do not need him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No I would not put my kids in hands of another woman but but right now the judgement is no divorce for 6 mo and Pradeep to have kids during this time...Judge should have never allowed this live in between P & A until 6 mos were over and decision was made on divorce...

Its Pradeep who should know what and how it is to be a parent and raise kids by himself...I would not have any issue letting my husband have my kids by himself...but not by another woman unless I was divorced and they were married...

Right now A-P are not married...Its EK's blooper for judge allowing 2 people live together who are not married and his 3 kids living with them ...What sort of moral message is EK giving to society? What nonsense are they showing..Its the husband who cheated and he needs the punishment...Not the woman he had an affair with..She was single...she can do what ever but its him who strayed..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me neither! Nor would I be playing silly games to get him back. I would say eff you I can do it alone!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

No I would not put my kids in hands of another woman but but right now the judgement is no divorce for 6 mo and Pradeep to have kids during this time...Judge should have never allowed this live in between P & A until 6 mos were over and decision was made on divorce...

Its Pradeep who should know what and how it is to be a parent and raise kids by himself...I would not have any issue letting my husband have my kids by himself...but not by another woman unless I was divorced and they were married...

Right now A-P are not married...Its EK's blooper for judge allowing 2 people live together who are not married and his 3 kids living with them ...What sort of moral message is EK giving to society? What nonsense are they showing..Its the husband who cheated and he needs the punishment...Not the woman he had an affair with..She was single...she can do what ever but its him who strayed..

An instead P is the one being treated as INNOCENT in this whole game and Anu getting the sazaa! W*F
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

like SRKluvr not  i wil allow my kids neither wil play such stupid games to get him back 

the person who has clearly made his decision has chosen career over his wife then wats the use of bringing him back 

i dont know why the CV's made comedy out of this serious issue

they have such golden opportunity to make mona independent 

they can do so much wd her character bt they r js playin wd her character 

dont know what CV's wanna prove through this track 

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

like SRKluvr not  i wil allow my kids neither wil play such stupid games to get him back 

the person who has clearly made his decision has chosen career over his wife then wats the use of bringing him back 

i dont know why the CV's made comedy out of this serious issue

they have such golden opportunity to make mona independent 

they can do so much wd her character bt they r js playin wd her character 

dont know what CV's wanna prove through this track 

More so that  MIL is irritating! Can't believe she's teaching the kids bad things! And she expects Anushka to learn to be a mother in one morning with the kids harrassing her?😕
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

What nonsense are they showing..Its the husband who cheated and he needs the punishment...Not the woman he had an affair with..She was single...she can do what ever but its him who strayed..

Exactly. This the message they are trying to convey through every serial which has an EMA theme. Blame the other woman, how she is bad..blah blah. But accept back the husband when he realises his mistake and accept him back. The entire house forgives him and gives him the same laad-pyaar. Just waiting for a show in which a bahu is accepted back in this way, if makers are obsessed with EMA theme.

As far as the kids are concerned, so far Pradeep seems to be taking good care of them. Infact he seems pretty happy with them and is really caring. Good surprise cvs. Atleast we are yet spared from sautela vyavahaar towards the kids. If that starts, then it is not right on Mona;s part to put children through that. 

Magical_KaSh thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

More so that  MIL is irritating! Can't believe she's teaching the kids bad things! And she expects Anushka to learn to be a mother in one morning with the kids harrassing her?😕

dat was quiet shockin for me too 

when they were instructed by deir mom why suhasi needs to do dat 

and ok lets js forget suhasi how they r showing anushka bearing all  harrasment of those kids 

she is career oriented woman and where the hell her career gone now she doesn hav e meetings any office work to do 

it js mess of the good track and nothing at all desperate efforts by CVs to raise the TRP'S

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bipin2012

dat was quiet shockin for me too 

when they were instructed by deir mom why suhasi needs to do dat 

and ok lets js forget suhasi how they r showing anushka bearing all  harrasment of those kids 

she is career oriented woman and where the hell her career gone now she doesn hav e meetings any office work to do 

it js mess of the good track and nothing at all desperate efforts by CVs to raise the TRP'S

Precisely! If Anushka wants to be a career woman let her be a career woman! Seriously who thought that anyone could become a mother of three kids in one day? I really dislike Suhasi! The very fact that Anushka is trying all this is commendable!
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never.  Make my kids go through so much emotional trauma, trouble, and upheavel for the sake of a husband who does not want to turn back.  Never.  I would rather throw the husband out and tell him to go on his way.  I would never even entrust my child with another woman.  Kids should not be used as pawns for personal gains.  In fact Mona left her house, I would never even leave my house, if the husband wants to go so be it.  Why should I leave the house I made and put in so much time, emotions to make it a home.  i would never leave my house just beacuse the husband is gone.