Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

   

Would you do it??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kalyas

Senior Member

kalyas

Joined: 12 January 2010

Posts: 480

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Would you be able to put your own kids in the position that this serial is suggesting? Would you leave your kids with their father who left a 12 yr marriage for another women? Not knowing what circumstances the kids would live in??

What is going on? No mother would  ever leave my kids to an idiot like that...and with another women who can readily break a family!!!!

Not impressed...Don't use kids to get your idiotic husband back... You do not need him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jag12ZehraBovaltineblytonani_grpallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Would you do it??" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Joined: 31 October 2005

Posts: 28777

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
No I would not put my kids in hands of another woman but but right now the judgement is no divorce for 6 mo and Pradeep to have kids during this time...Judge should have never allowed this live in between P & A until 6 mos were over and decision was made on divorce...
 
Its Pradeep who should know what and how it is to be a parent and raise kids by himself...I would not have any issue letting my husband have my kids by himself...but not by another woman unless I was divorced and they were married...
 
Right now A-P are not married...Its EK's blooper for judge allowing 2 people live together who are not married and his 3 kids living with them ...What sort of moral message is EK giving to society? What nonsense are they showing..Its the husband who cheated and he needs the punishment...Not the woman he had an affair with..She was single...she can do what ever but its him who strayed..


Edited by Dabulls23 - 25 April 2012 at 7:18pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlyscorpioblytonani_grSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Me neither! Nor would I be playing silly games to get him back. I would say eff you I can do it alone!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Magical_KaSh

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

No I would not put my kids in hands of another woman but but right now the judgement is no divorce for 6 mo and Pradeep to have kids during this time...Judge should have never allowed this live in between P & A until 6 mos were over and decision was made on divorce...
 
Its Pradeep who should know what and how it is to be a parent and raise kids by himself...I would not have any issue letting my husband have my kids by himself...but not by another woman unless I was divorced and they were married...
 
Right now A-P are not married...Its EK's blooper for judge allowing 2 people live together who are not married and his 3 kids living with them ...What sort of moral message is EK giving to society? What nonsense are they showing..Its the husband who cheated and he needs the punishment...Not the woman he had an affair with..She was single...she can do what ever but its him who strayed..


An instead P is the one being treated as INNOCENT in this whole game and Anu getting the sazaa! W*F

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonDabulls23

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Joined: 08 August 2011

Posts: 17016

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

like SRKluvr not  i wil allow my kids neither wil play such stupid games to get him back 

the person who has clearly made his decision has chosen career over his wife then wats the use of bringing him back 

i dont know why the CV's made comedy out of this serious issue

they have such golden opportunity to make mona independent 

they can do so much wd her character bt they r js playin wd her character 

dont know what CV's wanna prove through this track 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008

Posts: 23446

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

like SRKluvr not  i wil allow my kids neither wil play such stupid games to get him back 

the person who has clearly made his decision has chosen career over his wife then wats the use of bringing him back 

i dont know why the CV's made comedy out of this serious issue

they have such golden opportunity to make mona independent 

they can do so much wd her character bt they r js playin wd her character 

dont know what CV's wanna prove through this track 



More so that  MIL is irritating! Can't believe she's teaching the kids bad things! And she expects Anushka to learn to be a mother in one morning with the kids harrassing her?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

Ashmytha

Senior Member

Ashmytha

Joined: 28 July 2010

Posts: 586

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

  What nonsense are they showing..Its the husband who cheated and he needs the punishment...Not the woman he had an affair with..She was single...she can do what ever but its him who strayed..

Exactly. This the message they are trying to convey through every serial which has an EMA theme. Blame the other woman, how she is bad..blah blah. But accept back the husband when he realises his mistake and accept him back. The entire house forgives him and gives him the same laad-pyaar. Just waiting for a show in which a bahu is accepted back in this way, if makers are obsessed with EMA theme.

As far as the kids are concerned, so far Pradeep seems to be taking good care of them. Infact he seems pretty happy with them and is really caring. Good surprise cvs. Atleast we are yet spared from sautela vyavahaar towards the kids. If that starts, then it is not right on Mona;s part to put children through that. 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonpallavi25SRKLuvrDabulls23

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Joined: 08 August 2011

Posts: 17016

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr



More so that  MIL is irritating! Can't believe she's teaching the kids bad things! And she expects Anushka to learn to be a mother in one morning with the kids harrassing her?Confused

dat was quiet shockin for me too 

when they were instructed by deir mom why suhasi needs to do dat 

and ok lets js forget suhasi how they r showing anushka bearing all  harrasment of those kids 

she is career oriented woman and where the hell her career gone now she doesn hav e meetings any office work to do 

it js mess of the good track and nothing at all desperate efforts by CVs to raise the TRP'S




Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.