Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Seriously Im Going Mad Wiv VirMan!!!!
They Are Setting The Screen On Fire Im Obsessed With ViirMan,

Virat Is So Adorable So Cute Especially When He Placed His Finger On Maanvi's Lips And When He Himself Sed VIRMAN!!!!! Awww The Romantic And Naughty Virat Is Mind Blowing...
From Virat Travelling From Chandigarh To Hrishikesh Til Now Virat Has Jus Shown A Completely New Avatar Of The Mischievious Romantic Virat Which I Really Love...

Maanvi Is Jus Soo Cute Even Though She Hasnt Realised Her Love Its Evident On Her Face That 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' So Typical Of Maanvi When She Ruined The Perfectly Romantic Moment Of Virat's Finger On Her Lips By Slapping His Arm...But Never Mind Cuz VirMan Are Jus The One...

VirMan Are Unbeatable...They Are So Unique From Day 1... Their Nok Jhoks, Perfect Romance, Murdering Eyelocksz, Adorable Smirks And Winksz, Their Breath Taking Chemistry, Their Rootana Maanana, Their Partnership, Their Pyaar And Their 15 Minutes...

Seriously VirMan Mujhe Pagal Karde Ga...
Special Mentionsz To The Best Brother Viren If It Wasnt For Him Virat Wouldnt Be Able To Realise His Love And Have The Strength To Confess His Feeling To Manvi... So Thank You So So Much Viren Your The Best SPA Awards Mein Best Bro Ka Award AapKe Naam!!!

VirMan Are One Of A Kind!!!! I Jus Cant Get Over Them I Dunno Wat To Do I Watch Their Scenes EveryDay Do U Think I Need A Psychiatrist???? *wink*

Virat Has Sed So Many Dialogues From His Confession Til Nw But The One Which Touched My Heart And I Can Never Forget Is...

"Jo Life Partner Mein Maya Mein Dhundraha Tha Woh Life Partner Mere Samne Tha Aur Woh Tum Thi Maanvi,
Tumhi Ho Mere Partner,
Tumhi Ho Mera Future,
Tumhi Ho Mera Pyaar,
I Love You Maanvi"

VirMan-ians Wat Is Ur Favourite Dialogue And Are U Obsessed Like Me???

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90kinsara.nplshaad_luvzDina98210simmy7ambarsariyaMizchiefmakermeant4uonlieaminakhanfiddu-bnai1311_yspnazsheikhkinshukkiaashiqVirMan_foreverana.khanjacinta_91Aisha202indian10NeenuVirmanSuarezsiya803virmanforevergirl_rocks....Priya....nikhilageetAyushiSinghania* ~ Roshni ~ *LV88.Juhi.Deedeepa1ash_jodhaakbar...Jes...MyTring-ashishi__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan VirMan VirMan" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooriia_x

IF-Dazzler

hooriia_x

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Comment Karo VirMan-ians!!!
Shayad Mein Hi Hoon Pagal Jo VirMan Ke Saath Hi Pagal Ho Gayi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roses-khushi...Jes...

indian10

Goldie

indian10

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I like you obsevesion continue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooriia_x

cutyvirman

IF-Sizzlerz

cutyvirman

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
nai main bhi pagal hoon just like uDay Dreaming

fiddu-bhooriia_x

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
hey im totally obsesses with virman day and n8 thinking abt them...anything more is needed to xplain...im fida over them dude...

siya803hooriia_x

nazsheikh

nazsheikh

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
me too gone kuku..gaga over virmans ...loving them more and more day by day...

hooriia_x

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
absolutely unique,unbeatable,adorable,cute,romantic and the best couple VirMan...Star
yah too much obsessed with them...Day Dreaming

i think everything they say is so unique,romantic and adorable that i can't choose particular one...Embarrassed..so,every dialouge of VirMan is the ultimate for me...Hug

hooriia_x

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
virman are d bestest jodi on indian tv.just love dem nia and kushal are too cute together..love virmanEmbarrassed

hooriia_x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top