Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
What do you have to say so far about this New show Phir Subah hogi?
What are your points of view
Your ideas about the characters.
What do you think will happen and should happened next.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeshanak.hotmoksha89princessRock776pallavi25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what do you have to say?" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cairene

Groupbie

cairene

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
So far i am liking this show. It's not the typical saas bahu kinda show. The topic is a bit heavy but i believe that is what shows are for. To show us a different world. Actually, this show sorta reminds me of Agle Janam. I hope the storyline continues to be as intruiging and heartbreaking as it has been so far.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeRaleighbcatALUJNA21Parm.daisyluvprincessRock776pallavi25

shanak.hot

Goldie

shanak.hot

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I am loving the show as of now and hope CVs don't ruin the storyline. I love Narayani, she's really good and Sugni is so cute, love it when she speaks so fast LOL. So far so good :))

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeALUJNA21Parm.daisyluv

daisyluv

IF-Dazzler

daisyluv

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Loving it. I love the all the characters except for mama's he annoys me n his wife..well guess then theyre doing their job.
but they all act so powerful..i hope it stays powerful thruout..
esp loving vikram's scenes..hehe

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeRaleighbcatALUJNA21Parm.rozie

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Goldie

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I am absolutely loving the show so far. It is definitely different from what is usually shown and all the characters in the show are amazing. I especially love both Sugni and Thakur Vikram Singh, they have a very interesting equation and am looking forward to how that would turn out in the future. All the other characters are really good as well and am liking how they are being characterized. Everyone seems to have a different set of opinions about what is going on around them and it will be interesting to see how that progresses.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeRaleighbcatALUJNA21Parm.daisyluvroziepallavi25

ushmi

Goldie

ushmi

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
i am loving the show, all the actors are so good. Clap i watched the first episode for narayani as she is a fab actor but then the storyline made me love the show. me too hope the cv's do not ruin it later Confused
enjoying the chemistry bw sugni n vikram thakur but we all are aware that a character Aditya will be the lead so waiting for his entry, n will look how the story unfolds Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeALUJNA21Parm.roziedaisyluvpallavi25

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I'm really liking this show!  I think Sugni and Vikram are doing great.  I know a lot of folks think that Vikram might turn negative because of the discord between him and Sugni's dad and that may be the case but I'm going to hope that he stays the way he is and does not turn negative.  I'm thinking there is a possibility that perhaps because he genuinely seems to like Sugni that he may help her out at the dance.  Perhaps he may even go to the point of claiming her so no one else can but that is as far as it goes just so she doesn't get claimed by some other Thakur attended the Rai dance as he knows this is not what she wants for her life...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoeRaleighbcatALUJNA21roziepallavi25KhatamKahani

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cairene

So far i am liking this show. It's not the typical saas bahu kinda show. The topic is a bit heavy but i believe that is what shows are for. To show us a different world. Actually, this show sorta reminds me of Agle Janam. I hope the storyline continues to be as intruiging and heartbreaking as it has been so far.
I agree with every single words of your's this show remind me also of Agle janam the only difference in AJMBK they were very poor but still the same thakur stuffs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

trieshkalpoerozie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.