Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

on a serious note

hanna_montana Groupbie
hanna_montana
hanna_montana

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
recently i was watching crime patrol in wich dere was a case where a married couple

who dont get along are somehow driven to stay 2gether .by d .family members ..

ki koi bat nahin sab theek ho jayega n all that.

but it ends up in the husband killing the wife.

in the end Anup Soni clearly said " y r vc living in a society where the family members

go 2 ne extent to keep the married couple 2geder even when they know things r not fine"

then he said that its always better to get out of a bad marriage otherwise it mite take

a turn 4 d worse"

but v get 2 hear statements like koi baat nahi bachen ho jayenge ek baar then things

will be fine .this is so silly i mean 1st the marriage is on the roks n family members

r willing to take the risk of spoiling the a new life "

Edited by hanna_montana - 25 April 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

ami_31 Senior Member
ami_31
ami_31

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Right. And KHTV had so much scope to work on this social issue but they have made it a silly mockery.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanna_montana

recently i was watching crime patrol in wich dere was a case where a married couple

who dont get along are somehow driven to stay 2gether .by d .family members ..

ki koi bat nahin sab theek ho jayega n all that.

but it ends up in the husband killing the wife.

in the end Anup Soni clearly said " y r vc living in a society where the family members

go 2 ne extent to keep the married couple 2geder even when they know things r not fine"

then he said that its always better to get out of a bad marriage otherwise it mite take

a turn 4 d worse"

but v get 2 hear statements like koi baat nahi bachen ho jayenge ek baar then things

will be fine .this is so silly i mean 1st the marriage is on the roks n family members

r willing to take the risk of spoiling the a new life "

Clap Great post... I don't know why Mona's character is shown to be so weak... Tongue

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index