Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WU - 25-04-2012 - Golgappes, Padosis and Baches!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And me kucch nahi bolungi aajConfused

Because the moment I thank CVs for one good episode on a WEDNESDAY...they give me four...FOUR epis I would not watch sleep walkingConfusedOuchTongue

Lekin aaj toh Accha Epi tha...

Hawww!!! I said it !!!Shocked
Nahi nahi...Mein bilkul

Tongue

Kaafya toh bolna padega na

Sab ne khaaye Gol gappe bohot saare,
ASR ne kaha, ek daalo muh mein humareTongue

ASR ne maana nahi Maami ka suggestion,
And ho gaya usko indigestion.

Khai usne bohot kadviwali Hajmola,
Ab gaa raha hai Maula mere MaulaTongueTongueTongue

Khushi ko bola usney bak bak ho gai kaafi,
Maine nahi maangna tujhse maafi!

Maami aur babli kar rahe nahi kuchh khaas,
Scene the saare unke bakwaas!!!Dead

Khushi ke ghar aaye mehmaan
ASR ne bina nishaan taake chhod di kamaan!!

Khushi ne liya fayada of the mauka,
And maara uss mauke pe chauka!

Bhar diya usne ghar ko Logo se,
Ab ASR ka khelega pogo seROFL

Stern Smile Okie so pardon me for the bad rhymeConfusedLOL...but ab kya karu...CVs accha episode dete hai toh me phir going all Wacko...EEESSSHHH ...maine phir se bol diya

Toh shuru kareinTongue

Khushi thunsoing gol gappe...(I love how Arnav is watching her with a soft exasperation and the expression changing  to a sweet one when he watches her with her father...Kind of reluctant admiration and a bit of jealousy...now who was he jealous of ??Ermm...Khushi because she had a father?...or her father because he was receiving all the attention???WinkTongue)

and in the same mood he gets into Buaji''s act (He has grown fond of bua nah??? she must be a filler for the entertaining maami at homeTongue...Thank God there is no filler for that Bublaboo in hereDead)...Bua says that he should be eating some too and he says that he cannot eat anything spicy (Chui mui RaizadaTongue) and his mouth wont open so wide....(And it is really cute as they zoom in on Khushi who has opened her mouth wide and is gobbling the paani puri ...showing the vast difference between themLOL) Bua says that she will give him Churan if he has some problem ..and he says that Maami has already given him indigestion pills (And Elo!! I thought he would be disgusted with the churan talks...and here he gives this cute sa expression...he really says it so unarmedly...totally innocent)...and Bua and Gariima smile and say that why is he then afraid of..and then Bua tells Khushi to feed him...Khushi who is happily gobbling away the Golgappe (sincerely...she looked like a Goblin todayLOL) gets totally zapped by Bua's googly and tells her that if he doesnot want to eat then let it be...but then our Romantic Raizada butts in and says that 'Ek Kha loonga' ....(hayyeee...ek khayega tu???Blushing )...and Khushi gets up and goes to him and feeds him...(Ah the look he was giving her the time she approached himBlushing...it was not a besotted one...But I like the challenging way he looked at her...as if gauging her...and it is this look I have noticed since he came here..he is trying to gauge the intensity of her feelings ...Well that is what it seems to me right now...except if CVs again do a Voldermort and convert him to someone who cannot be named...Iss Arnav ko mein kya naam doonConfused...TongueLOL)

She feeds him and wipes off his mouth...and Garima and Bua elbow each other, smiling at the scene...(they are so much better cupids than the whole Raizada pagalkhaana..I mean this was way better than Anjiganji's idea of hotel honeymoonDead)...Bua asks him 'Kaisa laga'?' (And I was like...Mujhse poochho na koi...Mujhe toh bohot accha laga...Mein le loon ussey?Tongue)
The poor guys eyes are watering but he still manages a nod..and so Bua thunsofies him with more Golgappe (The guy must be having nightmares of Maami making the bhavishyawaniiLOL)

Speaking of the devil(Maami)...she is in babliboo's room and manages to find that the album has Payal photos all wiped out from it...and promptly arrives at the conclusion that her DIL is a Naagin or ghost who cannot be captured into the a photoConfused (Oh I love when she says ...Family tree par chadhi toh thi..niche kab gir gai...her english analogies are SO damn funnyLOL..I dont understand why they had to bring in that bablboo to 'enhance' the comic factorDead)...

On this side ASR is taking Digestion piills (I tell you they were hajmola..and look at the guy..making faces on eating Hajmola...sach mein Chuimui Raizada haiTongueLOL) ...Khushi asks him why is he making faces...and he tells her that he is taking pills...she scolds him on eating so much of Golgappes but says that she knows why he did so...it was because he wanted to apologize to her...ASR says ...Apologize my foot (Okay so my foot is my input..but that was what he meant to say when he walked upto  herLOL) and takes the clothes from her hands ..saying that they were his...(As if she was gonna wear themConfused)...Khushi is obviously scorned by this...LOL

There are some random Maami and Bublyboo scenes which I am skipping...basically Bubblyboo convinces Maami that Payal has herself disappeared from the photosConfusedDead

There are some guests at Gupta house whose daughter is getting married and Khushi invites them to use their house for the marriage guests...Bua gets worried as ASR living with them...and at that precise moment ASR comes out as he was being attacked by mosquitoes and in the whole confusion and with Khushi's timely (untimelyConfused) intervention .. ASR says yes.. he actually is saying it for the ACConfused and Bua thinks that it is for letting the guests stay at Gupta house...Confused
It is morning time in Gupta house and Bua is giving chai to everyone and Khushi is cocooned inside a blanket..bua asks her Sanakadevi, what happened to her (For once I want ASR to call Khushi that..after all...he is the biggest sufferer of her SanakLOL)...Khushi is chattering and she tells bua that it is because of AC...Bua leaves mumbling and ASR goes near her...(all predator style...Embarrassed) and Khushi gets all conscious..he leans into her and tells that her nose is redClown...and Khushi tells him that it happens to her in cold and stomps off...leaving a smiling ASRBig smile

He is in the room when some children attack the room...he gets all confused and Khushi takes them out...he is bewildered but he keeps talking on bluetooth to Aman (I need to see this body less guy..who IS this super efficient and omnipresent AMan!!!!)...and hears Bua shouting about the bedding and all..and finally after a lot of mess ups..he realizes that the house is full of random people...and so he walks out in the living room area..and sees people swarming all over...

He goes to ask Khushi who is sudddenly dancing and she tells them that these were marriage guests and they will be staying..he says..WHAT???? and she tells him to complete. .WHAT THE WHAT THEROFL

(That is one pure Khushi scene..the way she is dancing and telling him..the poor man cant even breath and she is all in her flair...dancing away...LOL)

He shouts at everyone to switch off the noise..and suddenly everyone is quiet..Khushi gets irritated and walks off saying that it is the big empty utencils making noise...ASR amidst the chaos..wondering his head off...Where have I landedOuchLOL

-----------------------------------------

Edited by -Srushti- - 26 April 2012 at 7:22am

The following 140 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiRajourisuecvandana.bandaruradhiischhedamrvlsmedhsrohini_2007bhanot_nishacoolxpragyakumarswarajgiranukutty82kscjksdavisakrjhlkrishuuuuuuuuuusheena27ssprsdshiny3pavneethaarisnanijoyti_kumarsarvanigowrililly4uarmanmallikbasusurs_anamikaJessiarshisweetydeeswathichittooriModal_babyvhora47gonditwinkle662vadz99adutta94SajimokRosieChimani88towatchsaku1122ashwini6000beautifulbcdent4uJia1moonlighthp18Raima36nanda_gopassafiyaaGoDsLoVedd.cooldivra4AdhooriSiilovesarun-DramaBeans-rosettabloomsreena1984sweetaishrsshreefiddu-bPrasRasShyamukittyraosudhaAtyayDaspayelCuriousmindaakesha.Enchanted_SoulashishjaoreMoonlight1sonudewalice54L4LuvbugnishersalshanthipriyaTheCaptainSpotnaj7VenillaNikki_Csihusuadvanijaswargikoinahikyph21_SK_CookMySock-SILPA-ginacsmithasrkRozy77magss24sparikh-Aimz-bluedreamz953ipkknd06sweetysaransuds.ChaituvMariam_Sultantia.oparu_roxjessicadalishhhKeshriyaFAYKHAN29.AbhIyalicious.wezyusPCRocksOmaRamdass.Lena.Roarkanurao.66nithyamkvArtemisia|Persephone|khushixminuupallavi25peachesnplumsJyo_Ksgdrfizaahmedsaru.gcrazy4KASH_ARSandstone.Saraa.-.Aphrodite.-CandYlicious_SmarauderVarunKiBiwiwestindianstunning.ayeshaRoshini1494-Araina-riyya6.DarkParadise..mishti_17Rafid.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 25-04-2012 - Golgappes, Padosis and Baches!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Loved it PIC!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

suadvani

Goldie

suadvani

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
lol cannot wait to watch it - thank you!!!

-Srushti-

Mariam_Sultan

IF-Rockerz

Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
thank you

-Srushti-

Rafid.

IF-Achieverz

Rafid.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
ThnQ so Much Big smile
Loved the epi !!!

-Srushti-

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wu!

-Srushti-

CookMySock

IF-Dazzler

CookMySock

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much! I was gonna read it then thought lemme leave the suspense for later, watch it, then return and read it! But your effort is still appreciated MWAH!

The animated thing is so jokes LOL!

-Srushti-

.Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Saraa.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
loved it..watched the epi..but read it for ur lines..loved them

-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.