Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

Siddharth Karnick!! <3 (Page 2)

Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 416905

Siddhart's dancing skills were a pleasant surprise. Can't wait to see some more performances by the two brothers
Yeah he is actually a trained ball room dancer!! *eepps* Star nd has been practicing a lot in dance specially for this show!! there was an article on IF too regarding this:)
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaron238

Originally posted by Charu21

hehe!! i love him too!! so definitely mein toh joote nahi marungi!!! LOLand daforum is full of sweetu members so aur koi bhi nahi marega i m sure!! Embarrassed
Well, not first but yes he is one of da reasons why i m following da show!!
I just love this guy!! his sense of humor is just out of this world!!
Heyy u must b part of this then.. Approve
LOL LOL thanks! Tongue SId K is exception!!

Oopss!!! i wanted to give link of this Siddhant Karnick Appreciation Thread
and ended up giving link of ur post itself!!! Stern Smile
that is called SK magic!!!! Embarrassed LOL
(wese i just saw u pressed like of that post so there was no need to give u da link!! LOL)

Areyyy i m also his fan from Mahi way n PKYEK days!! Though i didin't like his character in Mahi way!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum..me too like siddharth. & really impressed with his dancing skill. 
I liked him in PKYEK .

Swaron238

rukhsar.crazy IF-Rockerz
rukhsar.crazy
rukhsar.crazy

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
im following siddhanth since PKYEK days..he is such a charming man..was eagerly waiting for his entry in ASA...and to my luck his entry was fabulous...
im watching this show for siddhanth first and then kushal whom IF reported will join ASA..Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238ApoorvaFan

chand1234 IF-Sizzlerz
chand1234
chand1234

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged

hehe!! i love him too!! so definitely mein toh joote nahi marungi!!! LOL and da forum is full of sweetu members so aur koi bhi nahi marega i m sure!! Embarrassed 

heyyy Chaluu...Hug  Hug tu bhi idhar hai...Dancing  gr888...
btw..

yes..agree with u all...his dancing skills r too good...nd he olok's good too...Day Dreaming

Swaron238

Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swaron238

hehe!! i love him too!! so definitely mein toh joote nahi marungi!!! LOLand daforum is full of sweetu members so aur koi bhi nahi marega i m sure!! Embarrassed
</div>
<div>Siddharth Karnick!! <3
LOL LOL thanks! Tongue SId K is exception!!

Oopss!!! i wanted to give link of thisSiddhant Karnick Appreciation Thread
and ended up giving link of ur post itself!!!Stern Smile
That is called SK magic!!!EmbarrassedLOL
(wese i just saw u pressed like of that post so there was no need to give u da link!!LOL)

Areyyy i m also his fan from Mahi way n PKYEK days!! Though i didin't like his character in Mahi way!!!LOL
Lol! Sid K ka jaadu chal gaya!! Tongue yeah i hv liked the AT bt its not active right now bt no worries..im sure v all will make it super active by gushing abt him endlessly Embarrassed
In mahi way his character was like the mills nd boons..TDH, rich brat type one!! In the beginning i loved him jst like mahi bt den after he dumped her i litterly hated him( not him bt ishaan the character! Lol!) nd ofcourse shiv was like ur knight in shining armour so loved him too!! Embarrassed nd in PkYEK i was jst drooling over his bad boy attitude!! He was jst so damn awesome!! Embarrassed Clap!!
Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

welcome to the forum..me too like siddharth. & really impressed with his dancing skill.
I liked him in PKYEK .
Thankyou!! Big smile Big smile im toh full on lattu over him!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed
Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhsar.crazy

im following siddhanth since PKYEK days..he is such a charming man..was eagerly waiting for his entry in ASA...and to my luck his entry was fabulous...
im watching this show for siddhanth first and then kushal whom IF reported will join ASA..Tongue
I hv been following him since mahi way nd me too loved his bad boy character inPkYeK!! He is really awesome!! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index