Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Have to admit, I am really liking the concept! 

First impressions of characters:

Meenakshi - The typical type girl, that is shy and follows orders. I think she'll be the rona dona types but that may change when she starts becoming a star. 

DC - A grey(ish) character, he knows what he wants and he'll get that (even if that is using Meenakshi to get TRPs) 

Akshat - VERY competitive...I don't know why but when he said he'll win Aasman se aage, I got the feeling that he'll clash with Meenakshi (who DC says will be likely to win)..?

Angad - Love this older brother and how he'll say anything to keep his younger brother happy. I love the relationship both brothers have, and how akshat always say "bhai" I don't know, just seems nice to see respect on shows? I think he's the calm one, that takes life as it goes..

Guys, I have a feeling that one of the brothers will be a love interest for Meenakshi? Not sure which one would go with her character but what if BOTH the brothers like her? omg D:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238ApoorvaFanswethasyam08Magical_KaSh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what do you think of this show?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hai, Welcome to the forum... Most of us discuss on the sticky post "Epi-disc" so people not have seen your post yet...

Ya... A good show with nice concept...
Akshat will fall in love with Meenakshi... as per one media report... Keep posting your views...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.swethasyam08Magical_KaSh

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I m too liking the show ..
still cant comment about meenakshi ...have already seen so many bechari girls on TV.

about angad & akshat ..still confused who playing which character but I liked this duo ..both of them dance well
about falling in love with meenakshi..as by articles ..sid will be the man..

DC is the one who is taking all my attention & will continue to do that.I like grey characters...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01ZAHARA.asdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Hai, Welcome to the forum... Most of us discuss on the sticky post "Epi-disc" so people not have seen your post yet...

Akshat will fall in love with Meenakshi... as per one media report... Keep posting your views...

thank you! didn't know about this..
akshat? which media report? 

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

still cant comment about meenakshi ...have already seen so many bechari girls on TV.

about angad & akshat ..still confused who playing which character but I liked this duo ..both of them dance well

DC is the one who is taking all my attention & will continue to do that.I like grey characters...

akshat is played by siddhant karnick and aham sharma as Angad :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shockangels

Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

thank you! didn't know about this..
akshat? which media report? 

There is one articles section post... pls check tthat post. ..long back a telly chakkar article told it is Akshat / sid will fall in love with meenakshi..

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shockangels

Originally posted by poo_s

akshat is played by siddhant karnick and aham sharma as Angad :)
thanks for the info so akshat will fall for meenakshi Smile

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

yeah the concept of the show is nice

its like kind of energetic one

and as bhanu said akshat wil b d one falling for meenakshi 

but i dont think so that lovetrack of them wil b given much importance as the basic concept of the show is to show the reality of the reality shows so they wil b focussin on that only 

and even i think akshat wil win as if meenakshi wins then she wil get stardom and she wil b of no use of  DC and man like DC jo apna ek ek step phunk phunk ke rakhta ho he wont do dat mistake of letting meenakshi go of his hands so easily 

he would surely wanna use her as much as he can  and he wil b using her til he falls in luv wd her

js my POV can b non-sense too LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_sasdpsanmolApoorvaFanswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.