Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

nanident4uCrazySaRunianlidvinsectorApoorvaFanadigaagpoo_sanizorsaveeta24asdpsanmoljyothi_coolNiceup-ShrNi-sami01soni595Charu21likarshkrithikasMagical_KaShshanti05-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU:25/4-DC's plan success;Meena's Hurdles start :(" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Finally done with the update guys. sorry for taking long time.

wow what a man is he... i think this is what really happens in the reality shows.

Poonam ki boyfriend OuchShocked uff what's going on... LOL

Sandhya was shocked fully after knowing the truth. Lot much to see in the store for Meenakshi. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanpoo_sMagical_KaSh

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update Hug

really loved the episode only meenakshi & her sis drama(cant even take her name ...Cry)

DC today also u rocked ..honestly loved ur whole manipulation 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Thank you Swetha... Nice update...

DC is showing us varid faces every day.. Thogh he is grey we love him.

asdpsanmolswethasyam08Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

thnx for the update swetha

though i seriously hate the grey characters but something is different wd DC kuch toh hai zaroor 

iam likin his character

well js let me comment on Episode too  lol 

the episode was good one 

akshat and angads entry and the bg dat was quiet enjoyable

bt iam js feelin sad for meenakshi that gal the new gal wats her name  forgot she insulted meenakshi  Cry  Cry

and even DC has something in store for meenakshi  Cry   Cry 

Edited by Bipin2012 - 25 April 2012 at 1:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I felt hurt for Meenaxi when Karishma picked on herCry but DC drama , I loved fullto, what DC has in store for Meenaxi must be the many twists and turns in her life good or bad it will only make her stronger .Thumbs Up I recall DC being very impressed with fighting skills of Angad.

Thanks for the rocking updateClap, Meenaxi has my attention, I feel deeply sad for her journey but fame is not achieved easily Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thnx for da update Swetha.. Covered in much detail!! Clap
Loved da epi.. I m totally hooked to the show yaar.. finally got something to watch! Party
I loved da style of showing small flashbacks for taking story further..

Da only thing i didnt really appreciate from story telling point of view was DC revealing his plans to Sandhya n Bobby!!! Such grey shaded people do not reveal their reality even to their closed ones forget assistants!!! (he even mentioned that Sandhya is still new in industry!!) If creatives wanted to convey his shade to viewers, they should have used some other way!!! Like just showing us his thoughts!!
Not just assistants, he even talked to those bhaade ke tattus himself only!! woahhh!! can anyone take such risk??

For example, In movie Taal, Anil Kapoor's character is grey but he reveals his real self only to his best childhood buddy cum assistant only.. Not anyone else!!

Just realised i shouldn't b discussing this in WU thread naa!!! LOL Gotta find other place then!! lol!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08likarsh

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shweta

Loved teh episode. DC is harsh and I am liking it , Each and everything he speaks is TRUTH, each and every move he makes there is a reason ..

The goons planting was for the benefit of his own, The talk about prince charming was hard fact .. the reason being every daam part which comes in Meenakshi's way will be reason that she dreams and some where she will have to pay the price..

Somewhere I feel there is that world inside him which has registered such things and these things are happening to Meenakshi and its not planted all the time some where yes somewhere its happening these are called consequences...

The AA brothers part in FB was good, Angad is someone who wants to give every happienss to his brother and Akshat is the one who wants to win all the way..

Did they get teh Cut- the- queue pass or was it a normal one did'nt get it right..

Now Karishma another character, her mom flying high with expectations and pressureizing her, Noticed Kairhsma is forced though she may like to dance its not her dream its a forced requirement by her mom to show that her daughter is the best and she herself carries it a lot..

Here I think Meenakshi lacked her self respect, she has every right to stand in teh line  when Karishma was dominating her she should have spoken up and said dekthiye I have my pass and I have every right to stand and this is for teh aam jantha...

Only when Poonam's BF interveend she was back .. So the stepping stones of these prices are there for her to pay ..

Hope DC saw this footage of Karishma acting smart he should take her to task LOLLOL

And as A Producer and Boss he has every right to show drama drama and more drama

I sympathize with Meenakshi , But I also know DC is getting the Hard raw fact out for his master mind reason and the twists and turns he wants to show which is truth and only truth.

asdpsanmolswethasyam08likarsh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.