Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ami_31

ami_31

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I was just wondering yesterday while watching the show that why CVs need to show 3 kids of Mona and Pradeep, when they could have easily managed with two. Since each kid doesn't have any individual and significant role to play, nor are there any quality scenes associated with them. 

I'm unable to understand this logic.Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomhanna_montanaKalapileavesandwavesMehek25pallavi25shanti05....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why 3 kids?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aditi305

aditi305

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Same here, even I fail to understand. When we knew Pradeep and his financial situation was just about ok. One logic that we can see is as in most of the families after two girls they wanted a boy. And I hate this mindset. TV and films are so influential why they want to give this kind of message. Its really sad. Similarly even in Parvarish: Elder sister has two kids Boy and a girl. while the youngest one has again to daughters and then a son. Its really sad to see mindset of educated people.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomhanna_montanaami_31boondeinKalapileavesandwavesblytonSuper Koolpallavi25

ami_31

ami_31

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi305

Same here, even I fail to understand. When we knew Pradeep and his financial situation was just about ok. One logic that we can see is as in most of the families after two girls they wanted a boy. And I hate this mindset. TV and films are so influential why they want to give this kind of message. Its really sad. Similarly even in Parvarish: Elder sister has two kids Boy and a girl. while the youngest one has again to daughters and then a son. Its really sad to see mindset of educated people.

You are quite right. I see the logic in your words. And if CVs want to pass on this message through this social media, I'm so upset.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomKalapiblytonleavesandwaves

cheersbloom

cheersbloom

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Even Vikram & Neha in Bade Ache Lagte Hai have 3 kids Angry

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cheersbloom

Yeah but they have 2 sons and a daughter.
I guess in their case 3rd kid was an accident Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
well, just because the 3rd kid is a boy, that doesnt mean they were trying for a boy! Not all pregnancies are planned...my mom was the 4th kid after 3 boys...they weren't trying for a girl or to have more babies. People get pregnant and have babies! Simple as that! Yes, there are people who want a son and probably keep trying till they have one...but this isnt even an issue here in this show or in parvarish

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma84aliablytonleavesandwavesMagical_KaShpallavi25Dabulls23

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_n

Originally posted by cheersbloom

Yeah but they have 2 sons and a daughter.
I guess in their case 3rd kid was an accident Tongue

OR maybe they wanted 3 kids? I would love to have 3 kids. And calling the 3rd kid an accident would be hurtful if said to someone in reality...i would feel hurt knowing that i was practically unwanted!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aliablytonleavesandwaves

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Knowing Pradeep character Mona-Pradeep would have had more...Lets see he might have one or more with Anu too...He does not believe in Birth Control..Pig

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

patelcharuleavesandwavesblytonpallavi25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.