Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*coralnymphmrvlsmedhsappkiguriyaKushi27nehalpoonamBsankbaliehabsfanAMSTsaggi80monu7anitat53gudirshah1950shivnirsanika1507tau123meenanarsaishiny3Sravsk7farina_1992reema.ypearldesaiNeetsasiaheartJannat786ivanta29prefix3dirk41HridiHeenapMamtaBheartsmartAnfalsushavviWestwickameetasingh4ami_31cherry_iksectorj&b84irene_cnaj7rups2408preetijaiswal19Piano1422shivani003PCRocksnithyamkvswethasyam08Magical_KaShbsingapuryshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "25th April,12: WU : Baharwali ki halat Dheeli" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for teh update , So role reversal is going on with Pradeep ultimately handling the kids as Anushka is good for nothing here ...

And now that Mona is out so Pradeep is  getting to realize how much she is doing

Being wedded for 13 years as a women I know how multi tasking works and things to take care , Mona has been doing these and what Anushka will taste is bitter  medicine how to do things over @ home than the so called running 30 companines she claims single handedly

Dose'nt Mona's claws pinch Anushka on their ( Mona and Pradeeps) bed LOL

Edited by shanti05 - 25 April 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaswethasyam08

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update  
the more I will watch pradeep more I will hate him..
just few episodes back he said he dont want a house wife... now again he wants anushka to do all household work..pathetic...Dead
& plz plz plz... mona dont take this man back in ur life 

Edited by poo_s - 25 April 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Armu4evarups2408swethasyam08shanti05

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
I really dont want this show to go the Biwi No. 1 way... pls pls dear god... Akhir Kyun wuld b fab... Disapprove

Will b mighty upset if Mona becomes Tulsi Maiyaa and goes hugging Pradeep and Anushka back (read Mandira of Kyunki) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeztufrups2408riniiiiswethasyam08

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
LOLyour topic title really cracked me upLOL.. awesome hai.. BUT BUT BUt.. jisko saza milni chahiye woh tou aaram se paper padh raha thaa AngryDead

please please cvs dont ruin mona's character Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evapoo_sswethasyam08

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
SleepyConfusedAngry
Originally posted by rups2408

LOLyour topic title really cracked me upLOL.. awesome hai.. BUT BUT BUt.. jisko saza milni chahiye woh tou aaram se paper padh raha thaa AngryDead

ab kya bole hum...pradeep should b in the receiving end instead of anushkaAngry 
what pradeep basically wants????Confused Sleepy
ekta atleast for once do something diff & dont make mona to accept pradeep

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rups2408swethasyam08

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

I really dont want this show to go the Biwi No. 1 way... pls pls dear god... Akhir Kyun wuld b fab...Disapprove

Will b mighty upset if Mona becomes Tulsi Maiyaa and goes hugging Pradeep and Anushka back (read Mandira of Kyunki)
Tongue Arey Armu ... Nice seeing you here... How are you? Totally agree, the CV's have stripped Mona's character of every ounce of independence, and strength. Tongue

rups2408

IF-Dazzler

rups2408

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

SleepyConfusedAngry
Originally posted by rups2408

ab kya bole hum...pradeep should b in the receiving end instead of anushkaAngry 
what pradeep basically wants????Confused Sleepy
ekta atleast for once do something diff & dont make mona to accept pradeep

POOO how come you are here THIS time????Shocked

so good to see you girl!!! inbox bhejo kya chal raha hai...HugHugHugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.