Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

unniknairtcr

Groupbie

unniknairtcr

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
 mona put some demands in front of the judge.asked pradeep & anu to stay with the kids in their own house.so that it ll b convenient  for the children .
but i never heard her say,anushka should nt bring her servants to that house.at least one maid,& she has to do all the work herself. this is a story line told in some films in arround 20,30 yrs back even there was no TV in our houses.grow up ekta! pls.ur audience have grown up.

it true,the work a housewife does can b done by a maid.but a house becomes lively & lovingly when a housewife put s all her efforts to make it one.the care she gives to her hus & kids,noone else can give.
but a working woman ll also b a housewife.she ll have to work outside also along with her household works,which many do without any prob. 
mona s theory ll flop if anushka is efficient enough to handle both,as she doesn t have any prob with money.which was mona & pradeep s  main issue.anu can do anything she wants & likes.just some stupid idiotic things,like cleaning the house,like that .
show us some more reasonable things between the new couples.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hanna_montanapinkiMami_31akruzKalapimirka88blytonChingaariSRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ridicoulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Exactly...Mona's theory will flop big time if the cvs could handle this situation fairly (Of course they will notConfused), I mean Anu is rich enough to get quite a few maids to take care odf all needs...and when did the Judge spell out that in this divorce procedure Anu has to do all work...absolutely ridiculous...

Edited by Kalapi - 25 April 2012 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonRamziMeriJaanChingaari

hanna_montana

Groupbie

hanna_montana

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
xactly they r showing Anu doin all the wrk comeon wht happened 2

all the servants..n i beleive if a woman can single handedly set up

such a huge business ...she wont be a fool in simple household chores.

they r putting it all wrong ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsami_31Chingaari

akruz

Goldie

akruz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Exactly what i thought yesterday...why cannot she keep 1-2 maids to do the household chores if she is so bad at it...Anushka is so rich...y couldnt she suggest the judge that childrens commutation will be taken care of and she could appoint people to take care of their tuitions and other stuffs...very funny logic...also funny is their trying to portray working women as good for nothing...anyways y try finding logic in ekta mayya serials...another serial going down the drainOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
In terms of drama and some lite entertainment I like the show and the way Anushka is experiencing household trauma.Big smile

But this is not realistic..I don't think any divorce case can be so easy to deal with and when there are kids involved it definitely gets more complicated. 

Anyway, I wish and it would have been much better to show if Mona could survive with the kids all by herself and shown a lady who eventually becomes professional in career. she is not only a good wife and mother but also could be a sincere and successful in some career path. India has lots of job options now of women and Mona could be a good example of a lady who could stand up on her own. May be she started a new business for kids ( day care centre) and soon be successful and rich. I mean if this is a drama it could be more realistic one, some similarity with social issue and showing some positive outcome of it.

I guess that way Mona would win Pradeep's respect and at the same time she could compete Anushka in equal terms.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkiMpreetijaiswal19blytonSRKLuvr

Ashmytha

Ashmytha

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Deleted.

Edited by TSakshi - 25 April 2012 at 9:19pm

pratts

pratts

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly!!!!!  Its time for us to ask the CVs of this serial Kya Hua Tera Vada???LOLLOLLOL

kanak.

kanak.

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I don't understand the compulsion of staying in that house either. I mean Mona said the kids should be in Andheri for their convenience. A lady who runs 30 companies can sure buy a house in the near by location.

Just lifting the plot from Biwi No.1 is not enough. First of all in that film both ladies were dependent on the Man. Wife was given 51% share holding by him because of which she was able to do something.

Here the man is dependent on the second woman and the basic plot of the film does not change. That is why it looks totally impractical and foolish.

The worse part about the show is characterization of Pradeep. WTH. Its one of the worse charaters I have seen, its just not developed. He does not seem to have any braincells, he is so casual about things. I mean I would never want to see something like this creature ever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonChingaari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.