Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Pradeep didn't think about his kids when he left his family for Anu...Many people in the forum were aghast as to how Pradeep could just leave his kids like that... Tongue Well what has Mona done now? She has sent her kids on purpose to live with someone who has no desire or qualifications to raise the kids...How is Mona more caring, loving etc towards the kids when she is purposely putting them in danger? Confused Mona and Pradeep both don't care about their kids as evidenced by both their actions... Tongue Mona had the chance to take the higher road and keep the kids out of this mess but she instead chose to drag them in...Pradeep and Mona are no different...they are both selfish and are only thinking about themselves... Tongue Honestly the only decent character in the show is Anu... Tongue She is selfish but doesn't hide it...Mona and Pradeep are equally selfish but pretend to care for the kids... Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hanna_montanaJShuklakalyasNirjhor105j&b84yyyy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona and Pradeep are the Same" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rupingold

Groupbie

rupingold

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Wait for few weeks...just like how Pradeep became VP of his company same way Mona will become owner of that company n fire both Anu n Pradeep.

Regarding the chart stupid MIL was showing...same one which they dont teach at harvard Business School or IIMs: If u develop an iota of self respect( first step) u will leave that cheater.  Looks like she is starting from the fifth step ie the husband...that stupid she is LOL.

Edited by rupingold - 25 April 2012 at 9:50am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gorgeousmounikaNirjhor105ankit_nycSRKLuvrSamraat_92

cherry_ik

cherry_ik

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
omg..Ankit, why don't u consult a psychiatrist?

Edited by cherry_ik - 25 April 2012 at 9:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000sevakmysha

zarmeeno

IF-Dazzler

zarmeeno

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I'm posting for the first time in the forum but I have to disagree with u. Mona and Pradeep r not same. Pradeep totally left his kids whereas Mona has not. Pradeep did not think once about his kids and the only thing is |Mona thinking abt her kids. But it is also necessary to teach Pradeep that being a housewife and mother is not an easy job as both jobs r for 24 hrs with not a single holiday whereas when men comes from work the only thing most of them is relax while their wives serves them, clean and take care of the kids. My friend who is the director of one of the top tele communication company had to take care of her kid all day just for one day and she called me up at the end of her day and said that job is 100 times easier than raising a kid as she was exhausted by the end of the day.

But Mona using her kids sometimes it is necessary. Mona did not drag her kids, her kids were already involved in this and they have decided to support their mother so what is the harm?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jubiSuvjdevil_saint2000ami_31boondeinsevakmysha

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

I agree Ankit'Mona isn't better. It been justified as how Mona is teaching a lesson to Pradeep. Mona is teaching lesson to Pradeep for what? To get the "Pati Prarmeshwar Trophy' back and then live happily everafter., after Mona forgives and Pradeep accept that Mona is the greatest Mom to take care of the 'house' and a great wife to clean the kitchen...seriously, I think the serial in a comedy and we were suppose to laugh our heads off ...but I am sure some of us -  don't. I thought the twist was planned out well , were CVs will show a novel thought process of Mona evaluating her life, getting a skill set/ or a certification and utilizing the 'time away' from kids to become financially stable and confidence...But the CVs are out to prove that the only job of a women is cleaning house and taking care of kids...no maturity in treatment in the serial, if Cvs wanted to copy a movies, couldn't they go of a 'mature' movie...some BS..

Edited by Kalapi - 25 April 2012 at 10:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hanna_montanaNirjhor105akruz-Amri-yyyyankit_nycSuper KoolSRKLuvrSamraat_92ronitfanshanti05

rupingold

Groupbie

rupingold

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I am waiting for Mona to become supermodel n then overtake kingfisher. She didn't put on even 100 gms after 3 kids.  LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dayaben1Kalapiankit_nycSRKLuvr

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

<font size="3" face="Calibri">I agree Ankit'Mona isn't better. It been justified ashow Mona is teaching a lesson to Pradeep. Mona is teaching lesson to Pradeep for what? To get the "Pati Prarmeshwar Trophy' back and then live happily everafter., after Mona forgives and Pradeep accept that Mona is the greatest Mom to take care of the 'house' and a great wife to clean the kitchen...seriously, I think the serial in a comedy and we were suppose to laugh our heads off ...but I am sure some of us - don't. I thought the twist was planned out well , were CVs will show a novel thought process of Mona evaluating her life, getting a skill set/ or a certification and utilizing the 'time away' from kids to become financially stable and confidence...But the CVs are out to prove that the only job of a women is cleaning house and taking care of kids...no maturity in treatment in the serial, if Cvs wanted to copy a movies, couldn't they go of a 'mature' movie...some BS..</font>

Clap Brilliant post... I agree... What's Mona's end game? To win Pradeep back? I mean come on, she still wants him eventhough he doesn't love her? You are right the CV's have set back women's right movement a hundred year back by portraying Mona's character as so weak...Pradeep controlled her before, and now the MIL is controlling her...Why can't she think on her own ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105Kalapi

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupingold

I am waiting for Mona to become supermodel n then overtake kingfisher. She didn't put on even 100 gms after 3 kids. LOL
LOL Hillarious...yeah do something independently...right now she is just a puppet... Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.