Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gauri recognized 🀣 the real talent of jagga in master chef and laundering clothes ,even washing dishes only thing left is sweeping floor is left which jagga will sure learn .this is jagga's talent only πŸ€£ and see his legal or illegal wife recognized but not anandi see bhairon wasted lakhs on such man πŸ€£ at least servant ka kam toh mil jayega πŸ€—πŸ€—
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

If this wd hv told any husband, all feminist wd hv started nari shakti jindabad. Poor me no one in our defense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† be careful Ankit about who you support. Yeh aisa waisa koi aadmi nahi, yeh J hein. After your andolan succeeds and he has to work in the hospital he will yell back at you saying that its your andolan's fault that's making his aaram ki zindagi so tough and also that you are jealous of his happiness and aaram when he was so happy to cook and eat without having to work for it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If this wd hv told any husband, all feminist wd hv started nari shakti jindabad. Poor me no one in our defense πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am sure you will survive Ankit...πŸ˜†...But, here, after all Pizza madam needs to show jagu dada here, what a wonderful city wife she is...! Not like Anandi, who would stay quite and listen to his tantrums...!
nitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagya will get good pay if he accepts all kinds of work in Haveli.
If Dadisa come to know abt this she will offer definitely
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
relax sanya tum agar gauri ke liye love  khodo gi to gauri kahaan jaayegi
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

well not really cos its not unnatural to be a housewife in india. but here i am just so glad!
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved the Pre-cap !!! The show seems to get interesting now..! 

By the way... correct me if I am wrong, which general Physician wears a Tie and goes to hospital?? πŸ˜† 
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But evaluating Jagat and his king size ego.. I don't think it what Gauri said should hurt him in anyway..

It didn't hurt his ego when he was begging for money from his old dadisa
Didn't hurt him when he begged it from his parents
Didn't hurt him when he begged in front of  Anandi- his then wife.
Didn't hurt him when he begged from his ex -wife to pay for his expenses and his mistresses'.

Why now?? I would expect Jagat to dance with joy! πŸ˜† Yeaaayyii I can cook daal chawal all day and bartan ghisofy !! May be be a driver to my wifeπŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_dg

But evaluating Jagat and his king size ego.. I don't think it what Gauri said should hurt him in anyway..

It didn't hurt his ego when he was begging for money from his old dadisa
Didn't hurt him when he begged it from his parents
Didn't hurt him when he begged in front of  Anandi- his then wife.
Didn't hurt him when he begged from his ex -wife to pay for his expenses and his mistresses'.

Why now?? I would expect Jagat to dance with joy! πŸ˜† Yeaaayyii I can cook daal chawal all day and bartan ghisofy !! May be be a driver to my wifeπŸ˜†

Sonali, is Dr. Dampati ka EGO hi kuchh ajib hai. ye hurt hota hai, jahan nahin hona chahiye aur they feel comfortable whn it sd be hurtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Made for each other, special ego effectπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

well not really cos its not unnatural to be a housewife in india. but here i am just so glad!

Kyun ji kyun glad hai, whn a husband tell her educated wife to sit at home it hurt their Woman ego, but whn a wife say her honahar, educated MBBS husband to sit at home, u r feeling glad??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very bad SRK jiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†