Edward-bella BD2 videos leaked

• Page of 1 Go
okay the headline was an attention grabber ... to get you all out of your hibernation
no throwing shoes on
me .. Ducks*

hello!ji
myself Aishu ...
i was 14 when i joined IF ... so i am no more 14 ...
all i wanna discuss is about bella and edwards honeymoon but Jotty d notty .. our biggest nightmare ... i mean moderator .. won't let me do so ... ahem ahem adult stuffs ...
ufff ... sab kuch to dekh liya .. i mean we saw it all ... hehehehe
i wish someone would have broken the headboard for me ... ok ok i will not deviate from my part lets come back to the real topic ...

Edward can read thoughts ...
Rosalie is gorgeous
Alice can see future
Emmet is so powerful

and on and on and on
ofcourse you guys don't want me to rumble all night ... i know it gets repeatative ... i mean ho many times one can say .. OH MY GOD MY SEXY VAMPIRE ...
i am even mad about papa vampire .. i mean carlisle
anyway .. if you change into a vampire what sort of magical .. mysterious power you want ... be innovative huh ... and ofcourse you can even tell me what kind of powers u want in ur mate ... no DORA_DALING ... on EDDU .. ok !!

now u guys better start talking coz i wanna be the winner ... mujhe kuch to jitne do ... lolz ...and i need competition aisa nahi ki i am the only participant and so the only winner ... ~!!!!

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 11 years ago
Actually reading Mind is like Eddu have with him,😆I want to have powers of alice truely,Future seeingLOL i f i would have my powers when turn into vammy i would have a power to change mind 🤣 Funny right

Nice topic though

Edited by Kryptonite_LOVE - 11 years ago
Nice post...

Umm...I wud want d power to go invisible whenever I want..
Mr.India type...hehe..
But mind reading power is damn good..I wud lyk my partner to hv it..
He shud read my mind also..so I ll get wat I want without evn askng
Originally posted by Kryptonite_LOVE

Actually reading Mind is like Eddu have with him,😆I want to have powers of alice truely,Future seeingLOL i f i would have my powers when turn into vammy i would have a power to change mind 🤣 Funny right

Nice topic though

dont call him .. eddu ... very bad no dora daling on him ... hehehehe ... u wanna see whose future .. urs huh ??? honeymoon scenes ???? ok ok i understand its private ... sshhh no adult contents here ...
hmmm change mind .. well not at all funny ... maybe u can change eddus mind from bella to me ... ?? what say
Originally posted by iluvvampires

Nice post...

Umm...I wud want d power to go invisible whenever I want..
Mr.India type...hehe..
But mind reading power is damn good..I wud lyk my partner to hv it..
He shud read my mind also..so I ll get wat I want without evn askng
mrmr India ...?? i wanna be Miss FOLKS ... what say ???and u can have aaro ... he can also read mindss ... coz edward is booked ...
Aaro..no way..no 2nd thots on  Edward ...
Btw he is booked by manyyy ..so..let's not dream
hahahaha BOOKED by MANY ... thats so true ...queue is so long ...