Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Malti insults Radha  very badly  and throws her out of the house. Malti will be in tears after radha went away...indu asks why is she crying and asks her to tell him the whole story...and he promises he will not leave that sadanand mama. Malti says not to call him mama and  tells Indu about sadanand's betrayal and taking away her jewels from her when she was leaving house and insulting her and vows never to forgive him

Sadanand and Radha go back home disappointed where Susheel and Anita eagerly wait to welcome Malti. Veena sees them from her balcony and thinks now what new tamasha are they going to do. Radha scolds sadanand for seeing her getting insulted very badly and not saying anything. Sadanand says to leave about that and says he will think another plan. 

Sanchi and mehek will be enjoying eating pakoda's. Veena says to Saanchi to give away those western clothes. Sanchi says she will give away those clothes once she findsout whether they hv get rid of indu or not. Sadanand gets an idea and explains it to all family members. In order to bring Malti to his house, Sadanand persuades Anita to lie to her. Anitha at first fears...but sadanand manages to convience her. Anitha goes to indu's room and says malti that sadanand is ill and he will die very soon. Malti will be in tears. Indu comes there meanwhile and he recognises anitha...and asks why she had come here...malti says that she is his small maami...& says she came here to give the news about sadanand's ill health. Indu gets suspicious over the news and says he has met sadanand before two days & he is well then. Anitha gets tensed.

Precap : Malti, Indu and anitha comes to sadanand's house. Sobha sees them from her balcony and gets suspicious and thinks of finding out what's the matter.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

miratoonaNas1parbhudayalNarcissistdent4usuki11Westwicksweet_bhankiramonammadanikeUDEYpressuFaayeyJay Deol_mahi_bluedreamz953nikhilageetNamzzl0veylashyDreamygal301sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 25th April 2012" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ramya Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRams3697

Narcissist

Narcissist

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Thnx RamyaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaayeyRams3697

Jay Deol

Goldie

Jay Deol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hi Ramya

Thanks for a very snappy update. (I haven't seen the episode yet) but it sounds like AngryAngryAngryAngryDumbo is back with that smirky smelly mehak and both are back to their old selves - and sl*gging my cutie pie Indu and laughing at his expense even though he saved dumbo from a very public attempted  molestation/rape - this girl is just ungrateful b***h.  AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

He deserve someone better like me.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

By the way guys when does IPL end maybe then we will see some actual action.

Jay Deol
London
UK

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanikeUDEYFaayeyRams3697Namzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Thanks for today's update!

@jay deol, I completely agree with you! Showing Sanchi mocking, Indu, after he just saved her from public molestation/rape, was a dumb move on the CV's part! God I thought Pratigia was an Ice Princess, from MKAP, but Sanchi is the freekin Ice Queen! I doubt anything will ever warm her to Indu!

Boring epi overall. I liked that Radha got insulted, she so deserved it. Nice link between Malti and Saranand was shown though, when after hearing that her big bro was ill, Malti immediately melted. It shows that for the Tiwari sibs at least when push comes to shove family is the nom. 1 priorty. To hell with money, fame and self-respect!

I hope that Ankita, somehow aides either or both Sanchi and Indu, when it comes to the mis-understandings they have about each other. I really hope we get one decent INSA scene this week, but it looks like it will be full of nothing but the Tiwari and Pandey family dramas!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NarcissistmadanikeUDEYFaayeyRams3697Namzz

madanike

madanike

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ramya.Its not like I hate sanchi but I just hate it when she does not have even a little bit feeling or courtesy to thank him.Its just sooo annoying to see them mocking and giggling abt indu.I not only hate it but I am also losing interest towards the show.I mean the serial is tooo dragging.From monday they are only showing sadanand and his family and malti devi and all the fights.I think sanchi has not yet quit wearing those western dresses even after being humiliated by indu.Unless the whole university taunts her she will not leave it.Anyways wat is the trp rate this week?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYFaayeyNamzz

ps_ilu

ps_ilu

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
TRP is down(.84).. the only good day this week and last was waiting fro Indu to save her and when he saves her.. Whats WITH this girl???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11madanikeUDEYFaayeyNamzz

Faayey

Goldie

Faayey

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Ramya Clap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madanike

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.