ASA Short Spoiler-25/04/2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nashili04CrazySaRunianSwaron238ApoorvaFanadigaagpoo_sasdpsanmolzee10swethasyam08soni595krithikasshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ASA Short Spoiler-25/04/2012" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Bipin!! this is what we were expecting. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Yeah swetha we knew it already but found it and thot of adding something to my posts of ASA as i hardly post anything other than js promotional posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing, this was coming as sandhya DC's assistant yesterday kinda brought it forth, I am not sure if such tamasha's happen in reality yes small huffs happen as the contestants are waiting for long hours and frustration and more so here the cut -the- queue pass was given as the booster, but these outsiders who have nothing to do with the show come n make a scene and fool around..

Sandhya is the only person right now to whom dc revels many of his plots plan and execution, donno who else he shares with or are in this execution. 

Interesting dc being gray can give a lot of twists and turns so the hints have to be caught by the viewer then Nd there for less surprises he plants or not surprised at the outcome of his plan,,

asdpsanmolswethasyam08

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
dc is a very interesting character can't wait for todays episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Shanti, I remember seeing drama on the sets of DID when auditions were on, some parents not happy with the way the judges gave judgement on their kids, all looked a bit fake somewhere or didnt we see emotional speeches of contestants sitting on the hot seat in KBC.Wink. Recently I saw the parents of the last five finalists of DID called on stage and the finalists were asked to touch their mother's feet all a bit melodramatic so I think Meenaxi 's filmy flashback was needed for that emotional touch to her side of story. Big smile. In all ASA is after fiction based on reality so somewhere fake situations will be put by DC for that hype that eyeballs needed before his show starts and it was very creative on his part to hire goons Smile

Edited by rekha03 - 25 April 2012 at 10:55am

ApoorvaFanshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Agree Rekha,

DC makes his game plan and executes it ... He will make sure that Meenakshi's happenings are convered well as no one from the crowd stepped infront to help her when the teasing was going on only AA as yes their needed as an entry stepped in so I also see that he will notice that all along she will have people co contestants with her and later she will be left alone..so situations will be DC made as and when needed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.