Pakistani Serials

Danish Taimoor turns Devdas...

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

No, we are not talking about his upcomingserial or role .Looks like this is the phase the actor is going through these days.

The handsome actor looks to be in a difficult phase, personally, when one looks at his official Facebook Page. The actor is very active on the page posting images, and updating statuses regularly.

Earlier, we saw him complaining, or rather whining, about his mother asking him for marriage. Well, dude, you aren't 20 anymore. Are you? The guy went ahead telling his fans he doesn't want to get married.

That status met with huge number of fans replying kindly, but looks like Danish is going different route now. His latest statuses read,

"Tum kisi aur ki ho ab,,saha mujh se nahi jata :'(("

"Girls makeup ziyada kerti hain ya breakup??? :D"

"Dont break trust."

So, is Danish going through a tough phase, making it public, or this is nothing but a joke? OR! Are we going to get the age-old excuse of, I didn't update these statuses.

http://www.tvkahani.com/happenings/danish-taimoor-devdas.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
its definitely a fake page 😃
such cheap third class forwarded messages as status??
Well, its Danish Taimoor afterall... he's no less than a paindoo anyways! =P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Danish just graduated from middle school or what? 😕
Butrfly thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this is fake that he has such kinda status there tons of dnish fake pro only one is running by him and i m in his frnd lsit and he didnt hav time to update staatus asay statuses to door ki baat lolzzz comon guys
Butrfly thumbnail
and he is 28 guys go on ejaz waris page on fb he had a an interview wd danish at fm 103 listen it...u wil no how much he is intelligent calm and mature guy :)
starstruckk thumbnail
Is that really his fb page? I've actually taken a look at it & I was really surprised to see the amount of dumb statuses he has up. I like Danish & if that's really his fb page then that's quite disappointing. Although I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake b/c that's also highly possible. Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Taify thumbnail
I think it's him :S