Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Guys i have 7 questions for u about Shivji&Sati!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Hola senoritas, how are u guys..u know i love u all because ur ma DKDMD family!!.Hug =D  We all dream  about Shivji &Sati moments and havin a ahhaaahh moments.  This is the first love of the World. We all are addicited to get a glimps of their love scenes. Day Dreaming We love it so much that we can dream of it.

It makes me/us every happy when we see Shivji&Sati because its so divine, romantic, electricfying, sweet and warm that ur hart begins to beat faster and faster. When they talk about love, commitment , to be honest, allways tell the truth, listin to ur partner, man and woman are equal and the place of ur partner is in ur hart. We can also learn a lot form them.

The chemistry of M&M is sow big  that am really happy that theyre a pair onscreen. Yaar when i see them ofscreen they look so gud as friends.  I just want to hug them. I want to tell them that i really like their acting. I like them as a onscreen couple a lot.

Mouni is a exellent  actress i/we love her classical dance and her acting. She gained lots of respect and thumps up from me.  Her role as Sati is priasworhty because she deserves it. When i talk of Mohit i know i know we all start to drool and dream of him. When i see him as shivji a get a big smile u know why?? He looks a calm and divine . I/we want to tell m that he is the best actor and he's simply the best. Have lots of respect for him too . He's famous but still he is down to earth, kind and genuine. I love to see him smile sumethimes i see a little bit of shyness in his smile. Owhmy that is sow cute nah.

Mohit Raina

Have a few questions for u.

1. What happens to u when u see these fabulous love moments of  Shivji and Sati?

2. Do u also dream of these moments too?

3. Do u like the scenes when Shivji and Sati talkin about wisdom?

4. Do u also want a partner as Shivji  but as human?

5.  Do u agree that M&M look good as a onscreen couple?

6. Do u like the message/gyaan  this show gives.?

7. I want to know how many bucket  did drool about Mohit lol!!!

Note; When we see these romantic moments of Shivji& Sati allmost everybody faints or havin breath problems when its happens i will take u all with an ambulance to the hospital.

Edited by .Reshama. - 27 April 2012 at 1:49am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Spynaliparas99-Nehaaa-ridhithakurSweet24Samsangeethamnx12vanadhihemavidzTOTAL-ROMANTICdeboleena.mannasukhi...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guys i have 7 questions for u about Shivji&Sati!!" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanyomg

Sanyomg

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Oh resh the ambulance is back..hehe..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

vanadhi

IF-Dazzler

vanadhi

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged

han Reshu-ma u are always a question killerLOL  loves it 

u are addressing Shiv sati as First Love Story  then what about Daksh and Prasuti ROFL no slippers and stones just kidding 

1. What happens to u when u see these fabulous love moments of  Shivji and Sati?  really feel happy they are our eternal parents and we are their mere spark of resemblance ,so we feel the same ecstasy as they do 

2. Do u also dream of these moments too?   what is need to dream when 24 hrs we are thinking about shiv and sati LOL

3. Do u like the scenes when Shivji and Sati talkin about wisdom? this Is epitome of their millan ,which results in enlightening the world through their conservations ,so i am a adherent listener .

4. Do u also want a partner as Shivji  but as human? Why not if I  said' no', i am a pagal ,Only shivji can match himself not... this or that human ,but he is pativirat.  so , i can go for Vishnu no objections bound .EmbarrassedLOL

They are divine too ,Mouni is the first reason which makes, me to follow the show ,Mohit is flawless in all manner Thumbs Up

I am Dying to know more and more from them .

Bucket LOL...without Doubt he is indeed Handsome and Divine as Shivji

Edited by vanadhi - 25 April 2012 at 6:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Spynali.Reshama.

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Reshu wonderful n diff post frm u buddy btw i defo need an ambulance as im catch up wid severe coldCry

.Reshama.

pooji2012

pooji2012

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Resh

Wonderful post.

Too busy
please give some time to get back

love
ya
pooji

.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanyomg

Oh resh the ambulance is back..hehe..
Yes am standyby with the ambulance... just a wink is enough lol!!! ROFL

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanadhi

han Reshu-ma u are always a question killerLOL  loves it 

u are addressing Shiv sati as First Love Story  then what about Daksh and Prasuti ROFL no slippers and stones just kidding 

1. What happens to u when u see these fabulous love moments of  Shivji and Sati?  really feel happy they are our eternal parents and we are their mere spark of resemblance ,so we feel the same ecstasy as they do 

2. Do u also dream of these moments too?   what is need to dream when 24 hrs we are thinking about shiv and sati LOL

3. Do u like the scenes when Shivji and Sati talkin about wisdom? this Is epitome of their millan ,which results in enlightening the world through their conservations ,so i am a adherent listener .

4. Do u also want a partner as Shivji  but as human? Why not if I  said' no', i am a pagal ,Only shivji can match himself not... this or that human ,but he is pativirat.  so , i can go for Vishnu no objections bound .EmbarrassedLOL

They are divine too ,Mouni is the first reason which makes, me to follow the show ,Mohit is flawless in all manner Thumbs Up

I am Dying to know more and more from them .

Bucket LOL...without Doubt he is indeed Handsome and Divine as Shivji

Am a  question killer now thank u for the compliment dearROFL. Oke u want a parnter as  Vishnu that is sow sweet.. Wink. Thank u for ur answers dear.Smile

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
awsom topic ReshmaClapClapClapClapClapClapClap,

1. What happens to u when u see these fabulous love moments of Shivji and Sati?

I get shivered .totally fidgeted.

2. Do u also dream of these moments too?

I M a day dreamer,always dream OF Shiv Sati .

3. Do u like the scenes when Shivji and Sati talkin about wisdom?

I m mad for those scenes ,watch them repeatedly

4. Do u also want a partner as Shivji but as human?

OOO waoo as a partner ,No one else cud match up to him.

5. Do u agree that M&M look good as a onscreen couple?

Undoubtedly ,M&M look fabulous togethr,i wondr why they hav'nt casted togethr before?

6. Do u like the message/gyaan this show gives.?

Yes ,offourse ,Mahadev has taught ,which I hav never learnd in my life ,n hoping to know more about Shivji Satiji n Maa Parvati.

7. I want to know how many bucket did drool about Mohit lol!!!

OOO Mohit he is so dashing ,just can't get out of it.

After watching M&M moments ambulance is surly booked

Edited by ridhithakur - 25 April 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajitha.M.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.