Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: IndYa4u

Agree Lakhi. golmal hai sab.

I think CVs are keeping them away to continue the track. If they step in... matters will sort out. They will try to knock some sense into Ram and get him to start thinking about to what length Nih will go to ruin his relationship with Priya.

🤣
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol man I have been thinking the same!
ashi4567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think media ne kuch print nhi kiya coz ram said k yah us ki bahen ki zindagee ka swaal hai so chill guysss
swetaaga20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hammad100

i think media ne kuch print nhi kiya coz ram said k yah us ki bahen ki zindagee ka swaal hai so chill guysss

Media ne domestic violence ke liye Karthik ke bare me newspaper me print kiya tha. Remember while Priya was in her coaching classes,some students asked Priya whatever they heard abt Karthik, if it was true. Also people in Ram's office were reading that news in the newspaper,& when Ram entered the office,they hid the paper. Also the doctor whom the nurse referred to Karthik for Sudhir in absence of Dr. Shah did not reply him politely & was very rude & refused to give appointment since he has already told him that he is Karthik Sharma.

While when Nuts disappeared/kidnapped,Ram asked the police poeple not to involve media as that might harm her.