India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

missing part for oct 26th update..

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Pooja and Mandy are sleeping on the bed and Mandy asks Pooja how Ronit became a friend from a enemy. Pooja says that he did a lot of work for the project and hse could not refuse him. Mandy says till now she was doing all the work. So what is the big deal if he has helped now. Pooja defends Ronit saying he has changed and that he was practising his dance steps for 3 hours and had also written the whole script. Mandy says he is doing all this to impress her. Pooja asks why would he want to impress her. Mandy asks Pooja why was KS trying to impress her? for the same reason. Pooja refues to believe it is the same. Pooja asks Mandy to sleep. Mandy says Pooja is asking her to sleep because she herself wants to dream of someone. Pooja is smiling to herself.

Akaash is getting ready to sleep when he gets a phone call from Ronit asking him to come to college acting as if he is in trouble. Akassh immediately goes to college and finds out that Ronit was acting to get him to come to college. Ronit says he wanted to thank him and hence he wanted to get him to college. He says that AKaash has now gained the special membership in his friendship club. They go out on bikes and roam around.

Next day Mirch comes home. Rasik is surprised to see her so early in the  morning. She says that she was passing by and thought "dropins karloo. Any problems sab thik hain na?" she asks Sudha bhabhi on seeing her. Pooja comes home and Mirchi  asks "Pooja, early morning when sab log bahar jaate hain, tub tu ins horahi hai. Kya poori raat tu outsides hi thi?" Pooja informs her that she was at Mandy's place. Mirchi says she was asking because she was concerned about her. She hopes that Pooja got the permission before going for a sleepover. Sudhabehen tells that Pooja had informed her and she had given her permission too. Mirchi asks Rasikbhai how Poornima is doing. Rasik bhai says that he has told her about his thoughts. He says everyhting will be clear when she expresses her thoughts.

Pooja is trying to get dressed up but doesn't like any of the dresses. Mandy sees this and asks what's special that she is taking so long to get dresses up. Pooja says its nothing. Mandy teases her that the friendship is new and not sure what it will turn into. Pooja is angry and asks her to stop talking nonsense. Mandy asks her why is she getting angry if it is nonsense.

Ronit is dressed up like Akaash and Akaash like Ronit. Reema is surprised to see this.

Mirchi suggests to Rasik bhai that since Poornima was about to tell her decision today, they should go and ask her about it. Rasik bhai disagrees and tells her that they will let her tell them when she wishes it. Poornima comes and tells Rasik bhai that she wants to meet Milind one last time.

Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 5:12am | IP Logged

I did not understand that Bike part.... Where do they go?
I thought it was a advertisement of bike in between the serial.....

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Lakshmi, you forgot the bit where Mandy comes in she looks at the pile of clothes lying on the bed and she says Pooji you didn't take so much time in deciding what to wear on the neighbour's wedding as you are taking so much effort today!! Then she says about the friendship bit.

-Rifhat

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rifhat

Lakshmi, you forgot the bit where Mandy comes in she looks at the pile of clothes lying on the bed and she says Pooji you didn't take so much time in deciding what to wear on the neighbour's wedding as you are taking so much effort today!! Then she says about the friendship bit.

-Rifhat

No Rifhat.. I have that also.. well I missed the neighbour part. thanks for pointing out.

Pooja is trying to get dressed up but doesn't like any of the dresses. Mandy sees this and asks what's special that she is taking so long to get dresses up. Pooja says its nothing. Mandy teases her that the friendship is new and not sure what it will turn into. Pooja is angry and asks her to stop talking nonsense. Mandy asks her why is she getting angry if it is nonsense. 

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monaji

I did not understand that Bike part.... Where do they go?
I thought it was a advertisement of bike in between the serial.....

Hi Monaji, They just roam around the town together in the night... i think's its a guy's thing..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top