Aisa Hota Toh / What if

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
People say do not look back at the past , what's gone is gone . 
But I believe ...learn from ur past , it will help u  understand your present and work towards ur future . 
Life is a full circle , what u start comes back to you ...Good or Bad 

So what this got to do with LTL ...
I was wondering , what if certain things were different in LTL . 
Not that I am asking that FISH should fly or BIRDS should swim ..or PS turn Humble 

But something closer to ur hearts ...something we all have watched over past two years ...
Something abt LTL 

I am going first .
 I would like and hope u follow 
It will be like this ...The person above will or should post a what if ( a question in her mind ) and next person answer ...also leaves behind another what if for the next ...

Mine ...What if , D had  realized that he fair girl at Anna's House was actually naku .

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
it would be great if he recognise nakku i think then he could understand nakku colour problem and pain she faced and also could understand that nakku never want to come on his and supriya way because if she wanted she can make anyone fall for her
and

my question what would have happened if baaji didn't stopped her from telling the truth on kala scolding day

Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
aishwish thumbnail
Okay, first things first, priya, fabulous idea to come up with a post like this dear, love you!
@tamanna's question:
Hey! Good question.
IMO that was the best time to reveal for the FR (I remember, reading somewhere that the FR was originally scheduled during that point only but later they  planned to postpone it, hence the DP track) Anyways coming back to point, had the truth revealed at that point, there were chances, that DSP would have tried to see the situation in the light of naku's point of view, also, he wouldn't have taken naku's hidden identity as con! Though initially he would have practiced his "dhoka jaap",  still once his initial outburst would have been over, he would have realized that earlier the situations were not such favorable for naku to reveal herself to him, even if kala would try to agitate him against naku, he would have rationalized that naku never intended to ditch him, else she would have accepted the marriage proposal on nariyal purnima!
It would have been great if  the FR would have been sorted out before their marriage, person whom you're marrying, if reveals a truth about herself/himself, no matter how bitter, you acknowledge the gesture as the other person's truthfulness, and even appreciate it, but if the same person reveals any truth, might be less hurting,after marriage, one tends to take it as fraud. So, yes if the FR would have taken place there only this whole "two face" issue would have been, less messy and more smooth, but still I appreciate that the makers chose to execute the FR after their marriage (though wish it wouldn't have stretched, the way it was), because it was meant to be like that only, the story was never about a swan loving an ugly duckling rather a swan marrying and loving that ugly duckling!
 Well that was my take on the issue.😳
Continuing the "what if" session, my question is
"What if naku would have told the truth about supriya to dutta as soon as she got to know it ( the sequence where she caught sups n ravi eloping, slapped her hard and then dragged her to dutta's room, but later dropped the idea of telling the truth to him)
Edited by aishwish - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What would have happenned if Dutta had met Naku first instead of Seema?
aishwish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

What would have happenned if Dutta had met Naku first instead of Seema?

Naku and dutta has a 10 years age difference (approx)
So, if they would have met at that time, naku would have probably said " uncle lollipop do na"😆
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 gayee  bhains paani main! 

@ksh,  i was going to say phir dutta don nahin banta aur hum aik machenic dutta aur cinderella naku ki kahani dekhtay nukku sara din apni football team kay peechay bhagti aur  kala usko ghar ki safaai karati  phir bas hum saas bahoo jaghdray dekhtay.😭 lekin aish ne uss thought pe thanda pani daal diya😆 mujhay abhi isi waqt naya memory chip chahyay! ...
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post sweety... Will be back here soon... ðŸ˜Š
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tahera57

gayee  bhains paani main! 

@ksh,  i was going to say phir dutta don nahin banta aur hum aik machenic dutta aur cinderella naku ki kahani dekhtay nukku sara din apni football team kay peechay bhagti aur  kala usko ghar ki safaai karati  phir bas hum saas bahoo jaghdray dekhtay.😭 lekin aish ne uss thought pe thanda pani daal diya😆 mujhay abhi isi waqt naya memory chip chahyay! ...

How do we know that they have a 10 years age difference?
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  @ksh i did say above my memory  needs help. but i think it might have been mentioned in some early episode. may be aish remembers!
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Priya...
lovely post and great feeling to comment in a discussion topic after a long time...i missed it

now, if D realized the fair one was actually naku,,,the reaction is quite obvious...the famous dhoka and all...but even then, I believe D would have saved her...He would never have left her at the den...one thing is, if D recalled the incident when he save the fair naku from goons (naku bumped into his car), then i guess he would have justified the situation...

but after saving her, the dhulai would have continued, for sure...😆