Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 3:55am | IP Logged

My Birthday-: 10th February 1980

Currently
: you can see me in "Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai"

Acting is: my profession cum Passion

If Angad is arrogant, Iqbal is: totally the opposite

Angad is to Kripa, What I'm to: Sneha my girlfriend!

Love is: the most beautiful emotion on earth

Sexiest Man on Television:
Angad i.e. me!

Sexiest Woman in the Industry:
Namarata Shirodkar

Money is: almost the most important thing in life

Happiness is:
The most important thing in life

Worst thing about the entertainment industry:
life becomes an open book

Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai is: the best thing that could have happened to me

Funniest rumour I have heard about yourself:
That I am Gay!

My Craziest Fan(s):
a group of girls who call me from Delhi saying they relate to Kripa and are very possessive about me

I love to play: Cricket with my family (which incidentally I haven't for 10 years)

India to me is: My Country My Pride
Lust is: Short lived
I am crazy about: non-vegetarian food

My ambition in life: to be a good human being and make my parents proud of me

My Idea of Romance:
being in a secluded place and spending some qualitative time with the woman I love
Neha is: the other lead in KYPH

My Cell phone is: a piece of instrument, which helps me stay in touch with people!

My first date:
is not memorable at all

I Don't: see myself wearing
- those studs, rings, and tattoos which Angad wears

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Wow Barbie,

Thanks for the interview, Iqbal sounds way too cool, infact much cooler than Angad!!!

And he relates to Sneha the way he relates to Kripa.....interestingWink

Thanks again, it was fun reading about him!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : Someone thinks he is GAY? How crazy can the world getConfused

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

PS : Someone thinks he is GAY? How crazy can the world getConfused

EXACTLY CHILLYFLAKES HOW CAN ANYBODY THINK THAT HE IS A GAY.Ouch. THE SEXIEST WOMAN IN INDUSTRY = NAMRATA SHIRODHKAR.Confused
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Well, he sounds rather elusive about Neha while she admitted to being friendly with him.By the way, the woman he romances on-screen is Neha and the one he romances off-screen is Sneha...ouch!WinkThanks Barbie for the interview!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:01am | IP Logged

[quote]

.By the way, the woman he romances on-screen is Neha and the one he romances off-screen is Sneha...ouch!WinkThanks Barbie for the interview!

[/qoute]

hahahaha......thaz truly funny man

yeah hez really cool.......but i do quite like the tatoos u know........i think they suit himLOL

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Hmmm, Nitica, even I noticed that he was quite cool in his reaction to Neha, while she had called him a Pal in her interview....poor thing, will be disappointed! Else Iqbal must be trying to be diplomatic, not wanting to offend ''Sneha'' for ''Neha''!

Whatever the case, he sounds cute to me! And yeah, he thinks Namrata Shirodkar is the sexiest woman in the industryConfused He is pretty cocky, but correct, nevertheless, when he says that he is the sexiest guy on television, no doubt that one!Wink

Cheers,

Chilly

Hey, not wanting  to offend anyone's sensibilites, this is a very general comment I want to make, not intended personally at all! I am a very irreligious person anyway, so please if anyone does feel bad about it, hey I am sorry already, and I will delete the post, incase anyone feels strongly against what I am writing!

Most Muslim Guys in the Industry seem to end up together with Non-Muslim gals, rather Hindu gals, the best eg. being SRK and Gauri, Aamir and his ex-wife Rina & current girlfriend Kiran, Saif and ex-wife Amrita, Zayed Khan and his girlfriend, Mallika, Sohail Khan and his wife Seema, Arbaaz Khan and his wife Malaika, and lots more......Iqbal and Sneha being just the latest eg.s!

Just goes to show that religion is a barrier only in our minds, it has no place where true love exists! I think its wonderful that more and more people discard religious & cultural barrier for the better things in life, I am totally with it! What say???

Edited by chillyflakes - 25 April 2005 at 5:26am
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Most Muslim Guys in the Industry seem to end up together with Non-Muslim gals, rather Hindu gals, the best eg. being SRK and Gauri, Aamir and his ex-wife Rina & current girlfriend Kiran, Saif and ex-wife Amrita, Zayed Khan and his girlfriend, Mallika, Sohail Khan and his wife Seema, Arbaaz Khan and his wife Malaika, and lots more......Iqbal and Sneha being just the latest eg.s!

Just goes to show that religion is a barrier only in our minds, it has no place where true love exists! I think its wonderful that more and more people discard religious & cultural barrier for the better things in life, I am totally with it! What say???

right on... chilly... that's probably because the hindu girls outnumber the muslim ones 10 to 1!LOL

maryam16 Groupbie
maryam16
maryam16

Posted: 25 April 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged

yeah i do agree with u chilly.........but i think itz probably even because they r all in india right so obviously they r more in contact with indian girls

as sugar bun mentionedConfused

but yes truly there is nothing wrong with it because nothing can n should interfere with true loveLOL

i wish iqbal khan n sneha good luckLOL

Go to top