Aasman Se Aage

It's all DC's plan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
 As apu mentioned in the press conf. that every twist that will come in the show ['every good or bad twistWinkLOL] it will all happen becoz of DC...
we saw in the last episode that some goon came to disturb the final audition ..& suddenly there appeared bunch of tv reporters 
I m thinking all this is planed by DC.. he hired the goons to create some scenes & he himself called the reporters to covered all the things... for free hand publicityWinkLOL 
if thins things turn out to be true.. then I must say he is a great planner & a mind blowing businessman .Star & I love himBlushingEmbarrassed

p.s this is my first topic in ASA forumBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolApoorvaFanshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's all DC's plan" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
At last, we all figure out DC,  master planner and charmer. LOLGREY is the word and I love it just as I loved Armaan. Embarrassed
Pooonam, cool post Clap, lage raho.Thumbs Up

poo_sApoorvaFanshanti05

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
He planted the goons or not, he informed media for sure... His eyes are saying it...
Apurva ... You express every bit of info very welll...

Congrats Poonam for your first post on ASA

poo_sasdpsanmolshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Even Iam not sure about the goons and yes he did call the media. Poonam congrats again.Big smile

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
hehehe sab mujhe aise congrats bologe toh Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolApoorvaFan

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

At last, we all figure out DC,  master planner and charmer. LOLGREY is the word and I love it just as I loved Armaan. Embarrassed

di I loved armaan.. & as DC is going I will surely fall for him too. when its comes to tv shows why I never like goody goody characters.. who will be saint LOL .I like grey characters .who can change himself for just one personEmbarrassed that change is worth watching 

& DC have his own world & he ruled it. he can do anything .he is doing . 

asdpsanmolApoorvaFan

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

di I loved armaan.. & as DC is going I will surely fall for him too. when its comes to tv shows why I never like goody goody characters.. who will be saint LOL .I like grey characters .who can change himself for just one personEmbarrassed that change is worth watching 

DC is different , he is too powerful not like Armaan who was rather vulnerable and needed somebody a lot , that need become love one day but here things are so odd. Wonder how DC will change from grey to positive?

poo_sApoorvaFan

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poo_s

DC is different , he is too powerful not like Armaan who was rather vulnerable and needed somebody a lot , that need become love one day but here things are so odd. Wonder how DC will change from grey to positive?
LOL woh toh hai
but yes DC is diff so as apu's every role..Smile
DC is his own boss & I m loving this Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.