Aasman Se Aage
Aasman Se Aage

India-Forums

what a dhamaka entry

neetusidhu Goldie
neetusidhu
neetusidhu

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
wow what a dhamakadar entry of sid karnick on the show...absolutely loved it...i hope he turns out to be meenakshi's saviour in the show...he seemed like a positive character so far...loved him and cant wait to see more from him in this show...have only seen him in mahi ve and loved him there...lets wait and watch to see what he has in store for us in this show...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunianSwaron238poo_sApoorvaFanswethasyam08chand1234J.LOsoni595shanti05

asdpsanmol IF-Rockerz
asdpsanmol
asdpsanmol

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Siddhant Karnick has a good voice, I liked his no1 line and his entry line . About his acting , never seen any of his shows but I know one thing good actors make up a good show and I have heard positive feedback about him . So welcome to him and his fans. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238ApoorvaFanCharu21shanti05

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
hehehe sidharth hai hi itna good looking kaise bhi entry mare  that will be great...
I have seen him in mahi way..I liked him but not his character.. then PKYEK ..I really liked sid... he is a good actor & he really have a good comic timing.. 
what I learned from articles that he is a good dancer ...so besides his acting, I m waiting to see him danceSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238ApoorvaFanCharu21

ApoorvaFan IF-Veteran Member
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I am guessing he will be one of the finalists along with Meenakshi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238asdpsanmol

-TheStranger- Senior Member
-TheStranger-
-TheStranger-

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Yeah i also loved sids entry in the show...well, looking forward to see him as minakshis savor..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238

Swaron238 Goldie
Swaron238
Swaron238

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Sid Karnick is an awesome actor!! All the roles that he's played hv been very well executed by him! :D I can't wait to see him dance!!! I hope he has a major role in this show:D
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

hehehe sidharth hai hi itna good looking kaise bhi entry mare  that will be great...
I have seen him in mahi way..I liked him but not his character.. then PKYEK ..I really liked sid... he is a good actor & he really have a good comic timing.. 
what I learned from articles that he is a good dancer ...so besides his acting, I m waiting to see him danceSmile
i second you!!! Big smile
i too didn't like his character in Mahi Way but loved him as an actor! n in PKYEK, man, i just loveddd him!!! <3 <3 I stopped following that show after sid's death!!! LOL

P.S. Happy to find Mahi Way follower here!! Embarrassed I was Shiv deewani there!!! Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index