Phir Subah Hogi

I actually like Vikram and Sugni's equation. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
I really am liking Vikram and Sungi's equation as well. I especially liked that scene in the fourth episode of her lost in thoughts while messaging Gulabiya's feet.

I don't care if it's romantic or not.  All I know is their scenes are great to watch.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AraniyaromancefanParulRatiShivi-Nakshatra-manzilmukulTheBlackJaguarAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I actually like Vikram and Sugni's equation. (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suman786

Suman786

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

I totally agree with you! I personally think that their scenes are really interesting and I don't feel like he's an old creepy thakur perving on young innocent Sugni. Yes that is what it will be and it may happen in the future if we look at it from the promos that have been aired, but I don't know i just don't see it like that. Both have done a really good job during their scenes together. Vikram seems quite grey shaded as we still don't know if he's all out negative or positive but with grey shades. By the way is it just me or is the background music for Vikram quite dark lol but catchy?

And also I have seen a few critics around regarding this show but I seriously think it's far too early to compare this show to any other and in all honesty why should we?! The show has only been on for what a week and I'm really intrigued by it, yes there is a thakur and yes there is an innocent young girl but that doesn't mean anything, this show has a storyline and a plot which is what will matter for now and the future.
I'm happy to see that there are others out there who don't find Sugni and Vikrams interactions creepy.

Suman x 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanshagun_sarunKhatamKahaniTheBlackJaguar

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@pinkchocolate and @ Areyaar, Nice postClap

@pinkchocolate, 'subtle' is the word, You describe Thakur vikramsingh as he is , understated darkness, powerplay and glimpse of goodness, how perfect.

@Areyaar, yes , Sugni's character is having paradox within, she is actually obeying everything, being stubborn.

I don't know how story will take turn, and i do agree that chemistry is beyound romance, but i'll still bet for romantic stint between them because it fascinates me . I believe romance is not always lead to a physical proximity, not platonic sort of thing but one sided may be. I want vikramsingh to crave for her knowing he can't have her.And when at some point of time, sugni actually succumb under pressure he should help her to come out of it, kind of a master-pupil relation. I wish he actually groom her so that she can sulfill her dreams. I wanted their relation to grew more than a friendship to love to a bond that carries trust with it.

Right now their relation is like calm water, one incident to act as rock and ripple will create.Embarrassed what it will be.

And yes i wanted Narayani's character to be little more strongSmile

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 25 April 2012 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786romancefan-Anks-TheBlackJaguarAreYaar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying and not HATING on Vikram and Sugni.They have an equation , its an interesting and powerful one and strictly by personal opinion, there is no harm in liking them. Its a relationship of care-hatred-myriad of emotions that will run throughout the show.

And please, haters are not welcome and kindly kepe your YIKES, EEKS and the blah to yourself. You are free to express opinions but not to spew venom.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-romancefan

monu_tan

IF-Rockerz

monu_tan

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
I wish they were each other's muse as they really look nice together.

Edited by monu_tan - 26 April 2012 at 1:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romancefanTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monu_tan

I wish they were each other's muse as they really look nice together.

I think its gonna be a combination of muse-abuse. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tan

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Isnt sugni thakur's illigetimate daughter ??
they said in 1st episode tht she is actually thakur's daughter and vikram is thakur's son...tht'll make them step brother and sister..
If they have a relationship.It'll will be ewww Dead

Edited by niharika_n - 26 April 2012 at 2:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_n

Isnt sugni thakur's illigetimate daughter ??
they said in 1st episode tht she is actually thakur's daughter and vikram is thakur's son...tht'll make them step brother and sister..
If they have a relationship.It'll will be ewww Dead

Okay, this is something new to me. From what i recall, Vikram is related to Jwala's wife. He has no blood bond with Jwala. And this is an Indian show, we will be spared of incest. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.