Phir Subah Hogi

I actually like Vikram and Sugni's equation.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Perhaps, i am the only one but whatever i have seen of Vikram and Sugni, i have actually liked their equation. Vikram's subtly dominating personality opposed against Sugni's fiery yet innocent spirit. Vikram represents understated darkness , powerplay and just flashes of goodness while Sugni reprsents all that is free and feisty.

I know they are going to be enemies and a fight of ego and ideologies as the promos have already suggested. Their relationship is going to be the definition of  fight between the oppressor and the oppressed - between right and wrong - between power and rebellion. In no way, am i suggesting anything romantic even though i don't care about the age gap as Vikram and Sugni have a chemistry of their own.

Its an equation of destruction and if Vikram stays as powermatic as he is now and Sugni as firebrand as she is now, it will be exciting to watch this enemy war.

Just my opinion. No offence.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by PinkChocolate - 25 April 2012 at 1:52am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

lindt1Araniyakamuralishantellbrownkashevmybro_2004ramonamJalkaurSuman786neha1219Raleighbcat-Swetha-shanak.hotJulie0001ssshhshunu6minihussainbhavika0611Ni_singhXAiShBaBy08XromancefanrozieAllbut1Amiiishmonu_tan-JC-tulipdaisy-Nakshatra-shagun_sarun-MadRaginiFan--Shankar-jakther7-Gaganjot-madsyipeepallavi25stranger2roseKhatamKahaniNymeriamanzilmukulpyar-ishkAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I actually like Vikram and Sugni's equation." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amiiish

IF-Dazzler

Amiiish

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, I always look forward to watch their scenes, as you say even Im not rooting for romance or something like that. But there is something about their chemistry that is quite powerful an thats the reason I like them and you have described it very well

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

thenjs46kashevSuman786Raleighbcatromancefanvenshunu6M1s5_5unsh1n3jakther7shagun_sarunDJ..stranger2roseKhatamKahaniTheBlackJaguarAreYaar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amiiish

Totally agree with you, I always look forward to watch their scenes, as you say even Im not rooting for romance or something like that. But there is something about their chemistry that is quite powerful an thats the reason I like them and you have described it very well

Thank you so much because i was expecting backlash since Vikram is grey/negative. LOL... Like you, i just love the vibrancy and challenge of Vikram and Sugni's scenes. Chemistry is intense and definitely there and its not even romantic. That is what makes you wanna watch these future titans.Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AraniyakashevRaleighbcatshunu6romancefanAmiiishjakther7shagun_sarunDJ..pallavi25stranger2roseKhatamKahani

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
I m thinking really we want vikram to be greay. even if he turn evil I would like him to become gracefull In tne end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaleighbcatTheBlackJaguar

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Yaar me too liked vikram & sugni & I want to see their pairing.
They share a very good chemistry and its fun watching Vikram's gussa on her.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Suman786Raleighbcatromancefanshunu6shagun_sarunjakther7stranger2roseTheBlackJaguar

couchpotato2012

couchpotato2012

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
yikes!!!!! its creepy seeing sugni and vikram's scenes. their generation gap is evident. need a young  man opposite sugni. sorry i just feel so strongly this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

shunu6

Goldie

shunu6

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Yaar me too liked vikram & sugni & I want to see their pairing.
They share a very good chemistry and its fun watching Vikram's gussa on her.
Really very good explanation by pinkchocolate and artiClap
I like watching sugni & vikramWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Raleighbcatromancefantulipdaisyshagun_sarunTheBlackJaguar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Oh nice to see a post about Vikram-Sugni...I'm liking their equation too...there's a lot of interesting back and forth in the way they talk to each other...that interesting basic similarity they both have in wanting things their way...Sugni's stubborness is an interesting paradox to her otherwise standing with her head bowed/slippers in hand in front of him...and he is equal parts impressed by her swabhimaan and bemused/exasperated with her non-stop babbling.

And I honestly it doesn't even matter if anything romantic comes out of it not but these two have CHEMISTRY in their scenes together...chemistry is beyond romance...just a basic spark b/w two personalities...that is what we have b/w these two...and it's going to be a long journey of clashes b/w them but they are both such interesting personalities that it makes for great viewing...I'm always looking forward to their interactions...Varun toh is brilliant at that dry/sarcastic/bemused sense of humor...wonderful to see such a powerful actor back onscreen and Gulki is fab too...

You've summed it up well...there will be an interesting powerplay b/w them as the story progresses and Sugni ends up being a pawn in the war b/w the Thakurs.

I don't think Vikram is necessarily a dark character at this point...he's clever and knows how to get his way...but he only uses those means after his initial politeness doesn't work...the way he's dealt with the Bedni community so far shows him as a humane character...I think he will use the sar-dhakaai custom as a tool to get his revenge on Jwala Thakur but that doesn't make him an evil character...the master-servant equation b/w V and S is interesting at this point.

I don't know how the lead guy fits into all this but as of now it's Vikram-Sugni that have the spark.

I also love Sugni's relationship with her mom...Narayani is brilliant too.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Araniyathenjs46Raleighbcat-Swetha-bhavika0611shanak.hotromancefan-Nakshatra-shagun_sarunKhatamKahanistranger2roseNymeriamanzilmukulpyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.