Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

last wake up call?

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So our trp has dropped further. Show is going nowhere with this anita track. There is nothing clear and everyone is confused. Anita track is definitely not able to get viewers watch the show.
Why don't they understand that we need a nice track of leads? They are just running with everything, viewers are confused so noone wants to watch.
Frankly speaking we needed a confession track from ahem but instead we get a highly sucking anita track.
Gopi's tears no more mean trp and kalakaris are just about to reach a million in number without getting exposed. Negativity is on the top in this show and there is no clear motive of where the show is heading.
The only thing CVs want is to keep gohem apart and rashi negative and this thing sucks. This week they have to clear all confusions otherwise I see this show ending before it should have😔

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy311

So our trp has dropped further. Show is going nowhere with this anita track. There is nothing clear and everyone is confused. Anita track is definitely not able to get viewers watch the show.
Why don't they understand that we need a nice track of leads? They are just running with everything, viewers are confused so noone wants to watch.
Frankly speaking we needed a confession track from ahem but instead we get a highly sucking anita track.
Gopi's tears no more mean trp and kalakaris are just about to reach a million in number without getting exposed. Negativity is on the top in this show and there is no clear motive of where the show is heading.
The only thing CVs want is to keep gohem apart and rashi negative and this thing sucks. This week they have to clear all confusions otherwise I see this show ending before it should have😔

@ Bold, the viewers want a change. But who will bell the cat, ie let the CV's know?? or wait are the CV pretending to sleep or are the plain without brains?
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agreed.. Atleast in Batwara track, thr was some curiosity that family will split or not..

bt now Anita track is even more confusing.. instead of anxiety, irrittation is left on the show..

maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: A2ZV

@ Bold, the viewers want a change. But who will bell the cat, ie let the CV's know?? or wait are the CV pretending to sleep or are the plain without brains?

definitely everyone wants a change. For god's sake who wants to see endless kalakaris without getting exposed and gopi always suffering without any fault. The bad is turning into worse and worse into worst.
And we won't be seeing any increase after ipl also because it doesn't clash with SNS timing so these are dangerous signs😔
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But they just introduced the doggy yesterday ðŸ˜› I am very curious to see what urmi does with it... 
Prettyaish123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know!!!
I really really love this show..
And this thing is nothing new...
Sometimes Cvs decide to give us a jhatka, sometimes they just keep us yawning and upset!!
Storyline HAS to get more interesting now...
TRPs should never ever go so low again...
Aish3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have to agree I am getting irritated with Ahem's behavior now... What the hell is he thinking? I mean... they show him deep in thought and sad and everything... But it becoming a little too much now. 
maddy311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smallwonder

But they just introduced the doggy yesterday 😛 I am very curious to see what urmi does with it...

You want urmi track then you won't be disappointed because the CVs always have something for urmi😆
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think its just going downhill. Till when will the show run on gopi s tears rashi s kalakari s every time trp s dip then rashi exposure again. We are fed up.
maddy311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ahemgopi123

I know!!!
I really really love this show..
And this thing is nothing new...
Sometimes Cvs decide to give us a jhatka, sometimes they just keep us yawning and upset!!
Storyline HAS to get more interesting now...
TRPs should never ever go so low again...

oh dear this is new. SNS has never been this low in trp. It was the only show that outpaced amitabh bachan's kbc. And never take it lightly because star plus axes any show that has TRP around or below 3. If nothing happens now SNS is going to end soon