Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi herself will not accept remarriage because she had such a long relationship and some very good memories. She may encourage all those widow remarriage etc. but her soch is very traditional. Recently she said that her arthi also will go from her sasural. For her there is only one sasural.
It is injustice to the other man or woman to be married to a person who just lives in the past and will compare unconsciously. Anandi had enough reasons to come out of the past because of Jagya's infidelity but it seems that all her words and actions dont synchronise.. Whereas Sugna had a very good husband who was killed and thus her memories of him can be understandable.

There is nothing absolute. Everything depends.
Taking sentences out of context and twisting to vent anger is really sad.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Why so much bitterness and anger for some lighthearted blog?
Do we have to be serious 24 hours?
Is Anandi  such a goddess that one should not crack a joke at her expense? Even we crack jokes at our gods and goddesses. There are scores of people who are many times worse off than her.
We all have our own sorrows and yet we try to use some humour. We dont cry 24 hours. We dont expect the world to cry for us.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
arey saturday special episode aane do use dekho tub comment karo pehle se kya false prediction karna
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Anandi herself will not accept remarriage because she had such a long relationship and some very good memories. She may encourage all those widow remarriage etc. but her soch is very traditional. Recently she said that her arthi also will go from her sasural. For her there is only one sasural.
It is injustice to the other man or woman to be married to a person who just lives in the past and will compare unconsciously. Anandi had enough reasons to come out of the past because of Jagya's infidelity but it seems that all her words and actions dont synchronise.. Whereas Sugna had a very good husband who was killed and thus her memories of him can be understandable.

There is nothing absolute. Everything depends.
Taking sentences out of context and twisting to vent anger is really sad.

I agree with you that Anandi is very traditional in terms of her ideas about marriage. It's very hard to convince her to leave the Singh haveli without being carried on an arthi!! But the point is nobody can force her to marry anyone else. If Anandi does agree to marry, that will be her conscious decision. Similarly, if a man agrees to marry Anandi that will be his conscious decision. How come he becomes a bakhra then?
He can be called a bakhra if:
1. The Singh family tricks him into marriage
2. Anandi fakes it and deceives him that she has moved on when she has not
3. The marriage is forced on him
and he is kept in dark
4. Anandi refuses to leave his house but refuses to accept him as a pati either, thus trapping him for life๐Ÿ˜†

None of that has happened, Then how does any prospective groom become bakhra just at the prospect of marrying Anandi?๐Ÿ˜† If he is indeed tricked into marriage with misinformation and false hopes about Anandi then he surely will be a bakhra๐Ÿ˜† just like Suraj ๐Ÿ˜†. The poor guy had no idea what he was getting into๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by woman11 - 12 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

I agree with you that Anandi is very traditional in terms of her ideas about marriage. It's very hard to convince her to leave the Singh haveli without being carried on an arthi!! But the point is nobody can force her to marry anyone else. If Anandi does agree to marry, that will be her conscious decision. Similarly, if a man agrees to marry Anandi that will be his conscious decision. How come he becomes a bakhra then?
He can be called a bakhra if:
1. The Singh family tricks him into marriage
2. Anandi fakes it and deceives him that she has moved on when she has not
3. The marriage is forced on him
and he is kept in dark
4. Anandi refuses to leave his house but refuses to accept him as a pati either, thus trapping him for life๐Ÿ˜†

None of that has happened, Then how does any prospective groom become bakhra just at the prospect of marrying Anandi?๐Ÿ˜† If he is indeed tricked into marriage with misinformation and false hopes about Anandi then he surely will be a bakhra๐Ÿ˜† just like Suraj ๐Ÿ˜†. The poor guy had no idea what he was getting into๐Ÿคฃ

Bakra was used in a lighthearted way. Not as someone who will be deceived or cheated.
Whoever is to marry Anandi will have to put up with the dark shadow of Jagya atleast for some time.
Dont we tease our friends with sentences like,' so you have found your bakra'.

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
havent read all the posts to be honest but i have a simple question, why marriage!?

i meanshe is an educted girl now with a good head on her shoulders, she can accomplish something and have her cnfidence back and then when she is back to being happy then they can look for a guy to get her married to ??
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirvanlove

havent read all the posts to be honest but i have a simple question, why marriage!?

i meanshe is an educted girl now with a good head on her shoulders, she can accomplish something and have her cnfidence back and then when she is back to being happy then they can look for a guy to get her married to ??

I think it is dadisa's sapna.
As if one marriage is not enough.

I think Anandi must have a say in this instead of giving in to dadisa's wish however good hearted that maybe.

NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't be so sure. You can also fall in love again! Hopefully she finds a man who understands her. Yes it may be difficult, but with heart you may never know. 
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Come on as if all marriages are to end the same way. New love may heal her, but dadisa will not force her. She herself said it will take time, one step at a time.  She may use this to make her consider somebody, but don't predict it to be forced. Its not Anandi's fault if Jughead didn't realize her importance and love. There is nothing wrong with Anandi and she deserves a good life partner...

abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if you take punnar vivah serial, aarti who is divorced female was unable to move on and get married...her inlaws got her groom but she refused to get married...finally she married on account of her son...even though she doesnt have feelings for her new husband, she will eventually fall in love with him later...

ok now coming back to balika vadhu...i dont think dadisa will directly ask anandi to look into the pictures of the groom...i think the groom himself might first fall for anandi and try to become friend with her...and anadi might not accept him initially but it can happen later...