Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Anuska - take care of ur kids Pradeep

giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If we really want this show to evolve the tussle over  'who takes care of the kids' 
Has to b between Pradeep n  Mona. 

After a nite with the kids Anu needs to say , ' not my kids... Either u take care of them ur self or let's send them to boarding school '... That's pretty much any career minded girlfriend might say to her boyfriends 3 kids.

Pradeep is the one trying to escape his reality and responsibity why should his wife or girlfriend suffer!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exactly...Pradeep is still in a very comfortable place because the responsibility for the house and kids has simply shifted from Mona to Anushka. I hope Anushka tries to involve him in some housework and when he refuses, sees what a male chauvinist he is and dumps him! It is Pradeep who should be punished, not Anushka.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly! I dont understand why they are treating Pradeep as innocent? Let him do the work of his own kids! I just hate whats going on!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kutta na ghar ka rahega ya na phir ghaat ka...🐷

Would love to see P in that situation...LOL
virgo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ASMI98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

today mona is in such a kind of situation just because of pradeep

Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: giaa

If we really want this show to evolve the tussle over  'who takes care of the kids' 

Has to b between Pradeep n  Mona. 

After a nite with the kids Anu needs to say , ' not my kids... Either u take care of them ur self or let's send them to boarding school '... That's pretty much any career minded girlfriend might say to her boyfriends 3 kids.

Pradeep is the one trying to escape his reality and responsibity why should his wife or girlfriend suffer!

I don't think boarding school is an option coz court order was that the kids stay with the father.  If Pradeep thinks of boarding school, Mona can drag him to court.

Also Anushka can flat out refuse to stay with Pradeep.  She can tell him sweetly that till this divorce issue is not settled, she will continue staying in her penthouse.  But to do that will be costly for her coz Pradeep will not be in her tentacles and might realise the reality of the issue.
1) That it is not easy to raise kids.
2) He can give up his family for Anu but Anu can't give up her comforts for Pradeep.

And end up losing Pradeep. And also the fact of losing to Mona, which her ego might not allow.

And have we considered one thing?  Through this Pradeep might actually get closer to his kids, bond better.  Till Mona was there, Pradeep was a father upto the point that he bring in the money, gave his kids the comfort and by doing that he's their father!!!  But where is that bonding??

Now at least there is no one between the kids and Pradeep.  No Mona and Anu is not relishing the job.  Sometimes drastic measure is required.  Throw someone who doesn't know swimming into the pool / pond.  That person has only 2 options, drown or survive.
Suvj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: virgo24

Hello giaa,

Oh my gosh Pradeep is pathetic. He does not know how to boil water!? How he just looks at Anushka, expects and assumes that she should "know" how to take care of children and domestic tasks is pathetic. It just proves how he took Mona for granted. Mona's situation was where she had (or she choose/the situation presented) the role of being a housewife and running the household while Anushka wanted and choose to be a career woman and she was able to afford domestic help. But come on Pradeep, you do not know how to do common domestic tasks? He acts all high and mighty since he is successful then why does he and Anushka not hire domestic help? Someone can definitely help clean the kitchen. When he was with Mona and was getting successful he could also have helped hire domestic help for Mona so she could pursue an education or simply to lighten the weight on her shoulders so she can have time for herself. All this time when Pradeep was with Mona it was not like he brought home the moon and stars for Mona and his children. He never had time to help Mona with the house and children? He looked like he had a lot of spare time. Evan now. Anushka claims that Pradeep you are in this position because of your handwork. No Anushka, you are delusional and you played a big hand in making Pradeep live his false dreams. What hard work Pradeep? Having an affair with an ex-flame who happens to be your boss? Their situation is so contradicting and mind boggling! 

Best Regards,
Virgo

Hi Virgo...they have to show Pradeep as spineless...coz if he had a mind of his own, common sense, I don't think he would have had the EMA.  He is such a guy that's why this situation.  He's basically living in his own world that is separate from reality.