Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Irresponsible grandmother

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Teaching children to do all the wrong things to just annoy anu and Pradeep.
It is too filmi and unrealistic.
No loving mother will allow this.
She will rather ask the children to adjust, to behave and to get on in life.
Or she will keep them to herself and get as much maintenance as possible besides finding some job.
What is the use of getting a husband back who has no character in the first place?
How ugly and stupid?

Edited by leavesandwaves - 24 April 2012 at 8:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsAshmythasectorKalapiblytonPriyank.pallavi25SRKLuvrSamraat_92Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Irresponsible grandmother" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Agreed...not sure what the Cvs are trying to show...made a total mockery of a serious issue...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AshmythaleavesandwavesPriyank.Samraat_92

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Juvenile CVs yet again..

I wish Mona's MIL was not involved..She will mess it all up not only for the couple but for the family..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesPriyank.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Precisely! I am just hating this track for a number of reasons!
1. They are making a comedy out of a serious issue
2. The flowchart! I mean WTH
3. They are trying to get a grandmother to teach the children wrong things
4. Its total copy of other movies
5. They are trying to say Mona wants philanderer back because she has no other source of income and thats all she has known in life! I mean WTH try showing that is woman is BEING STRONG for once and not playing comedy games and flowcharts to get the husband back who has already made it clear that he does NOT want a housewife he wants a successful wife! So Mona instead of playing these games with dumwit MIL should say RIGHT I am going to find my degrees and make myself successful! And then I will show Pradeep that even I can be as good as Anushka!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prattsami_31sectorleavesandwavesblytonPriyank.Magical_KaShSamraat_92

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I totally agree. This is just plain stupid. Trust Ekta to handle this issue in the most immature manner!Dead

leavesandwavesPriyank.Samraat_92Dabulls23

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

rather dan showing mona doing somethig for herself creatin her own identity 

they are making this track boring 

even in the chart suhasi said dat mona you have to create your own identity 

so where is that plan or she meant after getting hubby back she is supposed to create identity for herself Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwavesPriyank.Samraat_92

pratts

pratts

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bipin2012

rather dan showing mona doing somethig for herself creatin her own identity 

they are making this track boring 

even in the chart suhasi said dat mona you have to create your own identity 

so where is that plan or she meant after getting hubby back she is supposed to create identity for herself Angry

The chart was absolutely juvenile, and the top most goal get hubby back.  Uhh.. Thanks but no thanks.  Who wants such a wimp.  As for creating troubles for anushka, what is the fun in that.  If they will create troubles for her how can she then be  blamed for not being able to take care of house and home.  The children should do their own thing, ignore her, go about their business and be cordial to their father.  Then how she handles the situation that would be the litmus test.  This today was so stupid.

And Mona is still washing her hair, teasing her across the balconies, get out, find your degrees, call people, get a job and teach that useless singh what you were sacrificing all along for his career and children--Your Career, Your Growth, Your Financial Independence.

The episode was so crass yesterday, I hoped what and finally saw what.  Thanks Ekta for making a mockery of a situation that would be living hell for everybody involved.  Now only if we had your sense of humor.AngryAngry

sectorleavesandwavesSRKLuvrSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.