Vikram Singh will turn negative bcoz...

forems thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Until now he is not negative, he is trying to help her - paying her Rs 200 for the ride although he knows she did not drop him home. Taking her mother to the hospital etc. I think he likes her free spirit and dreams of leaving for the city.

But the political angle - Sugni is his enemy's daughter, Her father is running for elections and he seems to have a soft corner for Gulabiya, therefore for Sugni (his wife thought that its hard to get rid of Gulabiya). And that he is trying to establish a firm setting in the village. I think once he finds out that Sugni is his opponent's daughter, he will try to own her. Sugni might just become a pawn in their long drawn battle, and hopefully she might just go and find her happiness while these 2 thakurs fight it out!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's still early to say how he will turn negative. From what they have shown so far, he seems to be a reasonable guy but also likes things being done his way. 

atria thumbnail
Agreed he might turn negative because of his enmity with the thakur. What I don't understand is why he would think the thakur cares about Sugni. After all, Sugni could have become a rai dancer at any point of time, the Jwala  Singh didn't exactly bother to secure her future. He might have some feelings for Gulabiya still, as shown yesterday, but didn't even know Sugni was his daughter.😕 If this is the storyline, I hope there is a plausible reason for it. For now, I am really enjoying his character. He has positive shades, but his pride and past history could make things murky.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forems

Until now he is not negative, he is trying to help her - paying her Rs 200 for the ride although he knows she did not drop him home. Taking her mother to the hospital etc. I think he likes her free spirit and dreams of leaving for the city.

But the political angle - Sugni is his enemy's daughter, Her father is running for elections and he seems to have a soft corner for Gulabiya, therefore for Sugni (his wife thought that its hard to get rid of Gulabiya). And that he is trying to establish a firm setting in the village. I think once he finds out that Sugni is his opponent's daughter, he will try to own her. Sugni might just become a pawn in their long drawn battle, and hopefully she might just go and find her happiness while these 2 thakurs fight it out!!

Hmmmn, even i thought so, he'll plan to do her sardhakai so that he can settle score with his father but then gradually fall for her and try to keep her.
forems thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
either way, it will be interesting to watch. Certainly they have good chemistry, but if he's married and there is another male lead, who knows how it will go...will she end up in the city or in a thakurs mahal...
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think there will be number of reasons for him to turn negative.. I think he will fall in love with Sugni and when he purposes to her and she refuses he will pretty much not like it and go to any extent in getting her which comes to the whole Thakur fight where he will use her as a pawn in the battle while hurting his opponent and trying to get Sugni to be his.  Plus the whole angle of Sugni falling in love with some other guy will come into the picture also which will upset VS more..