Phir Subah Hogi

Vikram Singh will turn negative bcoz...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

forems

Groupbie

forems

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Until now he is not negative, he is trying to help her - paying her Rs 200 for the ride although he knows she did not drop him home. Taking her mother to the hospital etc. I think he likes her free spirit and dreams of leaving for the city.

But the political angle - Sugni is his enemy's daughter, Her father is running for elections and he seems to have a soft corner for Gulabiya, therefore for Sugni (his wife thought that its hard to get rid of Gulabiya). And that he is trying to establish a firm setting in the village. I think once he finds out that Sugni is his opponent's daughter, he will try to own her. Sugni might just become a pawn in their long drawn battle, and hopefully she might just go and find her happiness while these 2 thakurs fight it out!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s.munagalaSuman786bhavika0611

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram Singh will turn negative bcoz..." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Goldie

ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
It's still early to say how he will turn negative. From what they have shown so far, he seems to be a reasonable guy but also likes things being done his way. 

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Agreed he might turn negative because of his enmity with the thakur. What I don't understand is why he would think the thakur cares about Sugni. After all, Sugni could have become a rai dancer at any point of time, the Jwala  Singh didn't exactly bother to secure her future. He might have some feelings for Gulabiya still, as shown yesterday, but didn't even know Sugni was his daughter.Confused If this is the storyline, I hope there is a plausible reason for it. For now, I am really enjoying his character. He has positive shades, but his pride and past history could make things murky.

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by forems

Until now he is not negative, he is trying to help her - paying her Rs 200 for the ride although he knows she did not drop him home. Taking her mother to the hospital etc. I think he likes her free spirit and dreams of leaving for the city.

But the political angle - Sugni is his enemy's daughter, Her father is running for elections and he seems to have a soft corner for Gulabiya, therefore for Sugni (his wife thought that its hard to get rid of Gulabiya). And that he is trying to establish a firm setting in the village. I think once he finds out that Sugni is his opponent's daughter, he will try to own her. Sugni might just become a pawn in their long drawn battle, and hopefully she might just go and find her happiness while these 2 thakurs fight it out!!

Hmmmn, even i thought so, he'll plan to do her sardhakai so that he can settle score with his father but then gradually fall for her and try to keep her.

forems

Groupbie

forems

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
either way, it will be interesting to watch. Certainly they have good chemistry, but if he's married and there is another male lead, who knows how it will go...will she end up in the city or in a thakurs mahal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrine

shinningstar

Goldie

shinningstar

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
what rai and sardhakai

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I think there will be number of reasons for him to turn negative.. I think he will fall in love with Sugni and when he purposes to her and she refuses he will pretty much not like it and go to any extent in getting her which comes to the whole Thakur fight where he will use her as a pawn in the battle while hurting his opponent and trying to get Sugni to be his.  Plus the whole angle of Sugni falling in love with some other guy will come into the picture also which will upset VS more..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.