Posted: 11 years ago
Which MIL/Mother has time to make a flow chart about life when finding out her son is a scumbag

I fell off the sofa laughing when she presented that idiotic flow chart and at the end it was the husband...umm what the hell...Mona is supposed to go through all this nonsense to teach her husband a lesson?  What did he do, play poker or go golfing when he wasnt supposed to?  Nope.. he had a EMA..and the MIL expects Mona to fight for a loser like that but going thru some silly steps??

Bull(Cough)shitake

What is this show teaching?

Mona has made this into some type of comedy?  Since when are EMA supposed to be comical?

Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Which MIL/Mother has time to make a flow chart about life when finding out her son is a scumbag

I fell off the sofa laughing when she presented that idiotic flow chart and at the end it was the husband...umm what the hell...Mona is supposed to go through all this nonsense to teach her husband a lesson? What did he do, play poker or go golfing when he wasnt supposed to? Nope.. he had a EMA..and the MIL expects Mona to fight for a loser like that but going thru some silly steps??

Bull(Cough)shitake

Mona has made this into some type of comedy? Since when are EMA supposed to be comical?

👏 Exactly...think about Mona's lack of self worth...Instead of letting Pradeep go, she is begging him to come back, and thinking of ways to guilt him back into the marriage...I don't understand her character at all... 😛
EXACTLY MY POINT! I hate this immature manner it doesnt even feel like an EMA matter! The story should have been that Mona teaches both PA a lesson that she is just as good as them but not by trying to GET HIM BACK!🤢 that is the bit I hate the most. Why the wife wants the philanderer back?😡
Yes, the story is plain stupid right now...seriously a wife teaching the other woman and hubby a lesson about a 'wife' what is going on...will the wife take back hubby, once he realizes M is the 'greatest' wife ever...whatever...I give up on this comedy of a show...
Mona is not aware of what MIL is teaching kids what to do...SHe gave her specific instructions to her kids to behave and do all the right things...

Its the nimrod MIL who already had screwed Mona up telling her to give fake gold coin during her cousin's wedding..She needs to stay out of this now..Let Mona handle her life and kids...Mil can support but not lead..Mona is not at fault at all for what Suhasi is doing as she is not aware..

HATE th MIL🤢 She is some comedian is she ki she is having mazaa teaching her grandchildren wrong things? WTH!
Mona has no clue what her Sasuma is teaching her kids. I hope once she comes to know what is going on, she tells her MIL to lay off and handles the whole thing herself with maturity and dignity.

BUt knowing Ekta Kapoor,  this is a bit too much to expect.
🤢 I just puked a little bit more hearing what MIL was telling the kids. Seriously she was telling the kids to tell Anushka to do their homework? KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO HOMEWORK THEMSELVES! otherwise how are they supposed to learn? Saying Aunty will do work and you will do masti is SPOILING the kids! They are supposed to be learning to do the work themselves! This MIL is a dushman for her grandchildren! Is Anushka supposed to be focusing on her work or teaching the kids cheating by doing their homework for them???
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

I fell off the sofa laughing when she presented that idiotic flow chart and at the end it was the husband...umm what the hell...Mona is supposed to go through all this nonsense to teach her husband a lesson?  What did he do, play poker or go golfing when he wasnt supposed to?  Nope.. he had a EMA..and the MIL expects Mona to fight for a loser like that but going thru some silly steps??

Bull(Cough)shitake

Mona has made this into some type of comedy?  Since when are EMA supposed to be comical?

finally! thankyou this show is soo frikin crap! it is a sexist show! so a man has an EMA, however the woman is suppose to fight for him?? what frikin nonsense!!
Not only fight for him but accept him back🤢