Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Which MIL/Mother has time to make a flow chart about life when finding out her son is a scumbag

I fell off the sofa laughing when she presented that idiotic flow chart and at the end it was the husband...umm what the hell...Mona is supposed to go through all this nonsense to teach her husband a lesson?  What did he do, play poker or go golfing when he wasnt supposed to?  Nope.. he had a EMA..and the MIL expects Mona to fight for a loser like that but going thru some silly steps??

Bull(Cough)shitake

What is this show teaching?

Mona has made this into some type of comedy?  Since when are EMA supposed to be comical?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

singhalharshKalapiovaltineblytonleavesandwavesankit_nycNkapoor3Priyank.SRKLuvrSamraat_92shanti05Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what the hell..???!?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit_nyc

IF-Rockerz

ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

Which MIL/Mother has time to make a flow chart about life when finding out her son is a scumbag

I fell off the sofa laughing when she presented that idiotic flow chart and at the end it was the husband...umm what the hell...Mona is supposed to go through all this nonsense to teach her husband a lesson? What did he do, play poker or go golfing when he wasnt supposed to? Nope.. he had a EMA..and the MIL expects Mona to fight for a loser like that but going thru some silly steps??

Bull(Cough)shitake

What is this show teaching?

Mona has made this into some type of comedy? Since when are EMA supposed to be comical?

Clap Exactly...think about Mona's lack of self worth...Instead of letting Pradeep go, she is begging him to come back, and thinking of ways to guilt him back into the marriage...I don't understand her character at all... Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KalapiNkapoor3

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
EXACTLY MY POINT! I hate this immature manner it doesnt even feel like an EMA matter! The story should have been that Mona teaches both PA a lesson that she is just as good as them but not by trying to GET HIM BACK!Dead that is the bit I hate the most. Why the wife wants the philanderer back?Angry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31Kalapiankit_nycblytonNkapoor3Samraat_92shanti05

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Yes, the story is plain stupid right now...seriously a wife teaching the other woman and hubby a lesson about a 'wife' what is going on...will the wife take back hubby, once he realizes M is the 'greatest' wife ever...whatever...I give up on this comedy of a show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycSRKLuvrSamraat_92

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Mona is not aware of what MIL is teaching kids what to do...SHe gave her specific instructions to her kids to behave and do all the right things...

Its the nimrod MIL who already had screwed Mona up telling her to give fake gold coin during her cousin's wedding..She needs to stay out of this now..Let Mona handle her life and kids...Mil can support but not lead..Mona is not at fault at all for what Suhasi is doing as she is not aware..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonshanti05

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
HATE th MILDead She is some comedian is she ki she is having mazaa teaching her grandchildren wrong things? WTH!

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Mona has no clue what her Sasuma is teaching her kids. I hope once she comes to know what is going on, she tells her MIL to lay off and handles the whole thing herself with maturity and dignity.

BUt knowing Ekta Kapoor,  this is a bit too much to expect.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrshanti05Dabulls23

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Dead I just puked a little bit more hearing what MIL was telling the kids. Seriously she was telling the kids to tell Anushka to do their homework? KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO HOMEWORK THEMSELVES! otherwise how are they supposed to learn? Saying Aunty will do work and you will do masti is SPOILING the kids! They are supposed to be learning to do the work themselves! This MIL is a dushman for her grandchildren! Is Anushka supposed to be focusing on her work or teaching the kids cheating by doing their homework for them???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blytonNkapoor3Samraat_92shanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.