Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

πŸ˜†

China mobile ka cam bhi huskata hain πŸ˜†
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

These are very private pics..If they are leaked it must be done by him..Has he been 'bought'

Is someone out to get Katrina?

LOL ladygaga forwarded me some of the PM's. Her sisters work in the po*n industry. no biggie, but still all those lies are pretty visible

fame is fickle, my friend. πŸ˜†
Edited by -Maddy- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

she did it in 1998 apparently,  so she had to be lets say 18 to be safe, so that means now shes into her mid thirties first point, and it was in britain by a not so popular company, and also her sister is in some dvds with her real name christine turquotte so it wuldbe be a surprise knowing all this that she did it too. 

im not surprised by this fact  that she was involve in these kind of movies  ,  she did boom    then coz of sallu   ke saath given  take vala relation  she got   big banner  movies  ...i must say this both sisters r pretty   isabell  also good looking
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone tell me ... what Ooty pic??
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
So apparently.. taking a picture with a po*n movie producer makes you a po*n star.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^ its not a big deal..kat looks strange thats all

A pinkvilla member posted this photo with this caption...

Last summer I visited Ooty. I was staying at Holiday Inn and they had a picture up of Katrina and Ranbir when they were shooting for Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahaani. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this picture they had up on their wall. Katrina hardly has any make up on.

What do you guys think of her sans make up look?

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sana shoudl forward to me i will upload it from a laibery then they will never be able to track me.. nor find my IP adress πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: MadhuriDixit

apparently sana has seen the viddeo with katrina and this terry stephens guy, but she doesnt wanna upload it online anywhere cuz shes scared its gonna be traced back to her and she may get sued or whatever

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

she looks like bhuddi ghori lal ghalaamπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: you2

^^ its not a big deal..kat looks strange thats all

A pinkvilla member posted this photo with this caption...

Last summer I visited Ooty. I was staying at Holiday Inn and they had a picture up of Katrina and Ranbir when they were shooting for Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahaani. I couldn't resist taking a picture of this picture they had up on their wall. Katrina hardly has any make up on.

What do you guys think of her sans make up look?

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think she was involved in po*n though the person i have no reservations saying does look like a po*n star! Her sister i doubt is even one. What i know is that her video with her boyfriend got leaked and its real, i have seen the video!
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: K.Sean

So apparently.. taking a picture with a po*n movie producer makes you a po*n star.

No, it makes you a nun πŸ˜†