Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You've said everything I'd been thinking...and more! Whilst watching Viren and Virat's interaction in that episode, I spent the whole time thinking "What about the Swamini Bua aspect of everything? Why is Viren not bringing that up?" I definitely agree with you about the whole Virat-Jeevika/Bhabhi-Devar thing...but even if she did feel that she couldn't be completely straight forward about it, why could Viren have been open about it? Viren and Virat share an unimagineable bond, and it's no hidden secret that Swamini Bua isn't quite the biggest fan of Maanvi...so why the incomplete stories?
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nikhi.

You've said everything I'd been thinking...and more! Whilst watching Viren and Virat's interaction in that episode, I spent the whole time thinking "What about the Swamini Bua aspect of everything? Why is Viren not bringing that up?" I definitely agree with you about the whole Virat-Jeevika/Bhabhi-Devar thing...but even if she did feel that she couldn't be completely straight forward about it, why could Viren have been open about it? Viren and Virat share an unimagineable bond, and it's no hidden secret that Swamini Bua isn't quite the biggest fan of Maanvi...so why the incomplete stories?

THANK YOU! Exactly my point, what's with hiding the Swamini bua factor from Virat. And Viren had the perfect opportunity to tell Virat that Swamini bua is blaming Manvi for your break up with Maya and hence Jeevika is protecting Manvi from Swamini bua's wrath. Had this been said I am sure Virat would have gone up to Jeevika to have a chat and explain his feelings and intentions towards Manvi. It would have been a heart warming scene to see Virat seeking permission from Jeevika to approach Manvi as Jeevika is Manvi's mom and dad. Sigh! I think we are expecting way too much.
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prach_VirMan

I completely agree with you on Devar-Bhabhi argument! After their first scene on wedding day, I actually hoped to see a very cute Bhabhi and Devar relationship, instead it seemed to fade! I have seen my Sister and her devar having fun together! And to be honest, it always amused me how my sister took her devar's side for everything! But I guess the show has different "track" in mind! I am just going to sit back and watch them deal with the loop-holes and bloopers! Lol!

PS : No offence intended to anyone. 

Hey Prach_Virman,
No offense taken! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts here. I believe that EHMBH has an ensemble cast that do an amazing job of portraying their character and this show is so much more than the couples and romance. There is so much potential in the story and the characters apart the usual romance like the Jiju-sali, bhabhi-devar, mother-son etc relationships. I always thought that chachi took Virat as her son and always felt a little protective over Virat but sadly we didn't get to see that. In conclusion this show has a lot to offer only if all of us grow up and think beyond our favorite couples for a second. Anyways the past few episodes have been fun so let's see how it goes in the future.
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Hey Prach_Virman,
No offense taken! Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts here. I believe that EHMBH has an ensemble cast that do an amazing job of portraying their character and this show is so much more than the couples and romance. There is so much potential in the story and the characters apart the usual romance like the Jiju-sali, bhabhi-devar, mother-son etc relationships. I always thought that chachi took Virat as her son and always felt a little protective over Virat but sadly we didn't get to see that. In conclusion this show has a lot to offer only if all of us grow up and think beyond our favorite couples for a second. Anyways the past few episodes have been fun so let's see how it goes in the future.

Totally agreed!  I want to see more of Virat - Chachi, Vanshika - Viren/Virat, Jeevika - Virat &  -Viren - Manvi! This relationships can be so much more effective and interesting, only if CVs could see the potential. But as you said, couples are given more interest on the basis of fans and TRPs. The CVs do not want to take risk, but I bet people would love to watch such sequences! They do not have to start a whole new show to put spot light on ONE relationship, when ONE show has the potential to deliver all of them! 
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Hey Jessie,
I agree a little communication on Jeevika and Virat's part would go a long way in handling this situation. And yes I am a big Viren fan but I am so mad at his character for not talking to Virat about Swamini bau and not talking to Swamini bua about Virat-Manvi. He is a lawyer and she should understand the power of communication the best!

Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe Virat could be upfront and approach Jeevika first? No? He could tell her what he feels for Manvi and also that he is aware about her possessiveness for Manvi? Maybe then Jeevika would be able to tell him something... oh well, just something that came to my mind- doesn't have to make sense for others lol!